Walgreens Customer Service Contact Info
200 Wilmot Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 925-4733
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Walgreens.com
After adding your chosen pharmacy goods and beauty supplies to the online 'shopping basket,' you will redeem a Walgreens.com coupon code during the checkout process, which is illustrated below:
- To pay for your online order, click 'View Cart & Checkout.'
- Type in your coupon code in the 'Promotion Code' field, and then click 'Apply Code.' Keep in mind that you will not be able to use a code to save money on the purchase of a gift card.
- Enter your zip code to estimate your tax, and click 'Calculate.'
- If you spend $25, you will qualify for free Standard shipping (3-7 business days), but you can also request speedier delivery: Expedited (1-2 business days).
- Click 'Proceed to Checkout' to continue.
- Returning customers are asked to sign in using their username and password, while new shoppers can register for a new account, or continue to checkout as a guest.
- Enter your shipping address, and add an email address and phone number as contact details.
- Click 'Continue Checkout' to enter your preferred method of payment: credit/debit card, PayPal, or BillMeLater. Designate your billing address, if different from shipping.
- Click 'Continue Checkout' to review your order, and then click to 'Submit Order' to complete the transaction.
To view sitewide sales, offers and photo deals, check out Walgreens 'Deals,' or browse the latest 'Weekly Ad & Coupons.' If you are a member of the free Walgreens Balance Rewards Program, you can also explore 'Members Only Offers' to take advantage of exclusive promotions.
Got a cough? Need some Icy-Hot? Shopping for a back massager? When you're in need of pharmacy services and over-the-counter medication solutions, some of the first retailers that come to mind are often Rite Aid, CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. Serving the public since 1901, Walgreens has become the largest drug retail chain in the U.S. with more than 8,000 locations in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
In addition to offering health and wellness services, pharmacy goods, health/diet/fitness aids (including Fitbit activity trackers), and a range of consumer goods and services, Walgreens also maintains an e-commerce site that offers many of the same options found in their brick-and-mortar locations – as well as some that are only available online. Additionally, customers can shop several online offshoots with more targeted inventory that include Beauty.com, Drugstore.com, and VisionDirect.com.
As you browse the online inventory of Walgreens, just some of the brands and company goods that you can purchase and have sent directly to your doorstep include Kraft, Coca Cola, Mars, Colgate-Palmolive, Energizer, ConAgra Foods, Hershey's, Ghirardelli, Johnson, Neutrogena, Dunkin Donuts, Tide, Nature Made, Natrol, Nature's Bounty, Kellogg's, and Nestle.
Just like at your local Walgreens, you can also upload, organize and order photo prints, as well as photo gifts, including calendars, greeting cards, posters, and wall décor. You'll also find plenty of special promotions and deals, especially for special occasion orders for graduations, weddings, birthdays and baby showers.
Other activities that customers can perform on Walgreens online site include downloading their free mobile app; scheduling a Healthcare Clinic appointment; arranging prescription refills; reordering contact lenses; exploring paperless coupons; entering sweepstakes and promotions; and showing support for good causes, such as Red Nose Day.
Walgreens also has a free Balance Rewards program that allows you to earn points on qualifying purchases that turn into dollars that you can take off of future orders. Walgreens Balance Rewards members who earn 5,000 points, get a $5 reward to redeem on their next purchase with the highest reward ($50) earned when you reach 40,000 points. And, if you are an AARP member, you can link up both memberships to get even more exclusive deals.
Another way to save money when ordering your favorite CoverGirl mascara, non-drowsy Allegra allergy medication or a new blood pressure monitor is to use a Walgreens coupon code. And, if you're looking for cash back benefits and a chance to spread a little good in the world at the same time, don't forget to get your promo code from Giving Assistant.
Out of all the informative uploads on Walgreen's YouTube channel, the video that has attracted the most views is one centered on health insurance, titled ' Medicare Part D,' where patients can have copays as low as $0 with select plans.
Walgreens Social Media Links
Walgreens on Twitter: As a follower, you'll become one of the first to know about sitewide sales, Balance Rewards offers, and the latest promotions for good causes.
Walgreens on Facebook: From introducing innovative skincare to highlighting special promotions for worthy causes, become a follower and join the engaging conversations that unfold.
Walgreens on Google+: From beauty tutorials to tips on how to stay healthy, you'll also learn of the latest sales and Balance Rewards offered by the company.
Walgreens on Instagram: This feed is filled with snapshots of celebrities participating in special promotions, seasonal trends, as well as beauty inspiration.
Walgreens on Pinterest: Just some of the Boards to browse on this account include 'Summer Beauty,' 'Makeup,' 'Nails,' 'Be Well, Be Fit,' and 'Pet Lover.'
Walgreens on YouTube: In between showcasing national events to raise money, such as Red Nose Day, to the good the company does with causes like Vitamin Angels, you'll also learn about the latest Balance Rewards.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Walgreens
- With every vitamin purchase, Walgreens will donate life-saving vitamins and minerals to their 'Vitamin Angels' program.
- Walgreens has a 'Get a Shot, Give a Shot' program that donates a life-saving vaccine to a child in need after you get your immunization.
- Walgreens has been around since 1901 & has undergone many changes. In 1991, the chain opened their 1st drugstore with a drive-thru pharmacy.
- The free Walgreens Balance Rewards program allows you to earn $5 off next purchase when you reach 5,000 points; up to $50 with 40,000 points
- Walgreens launched their own store brand of "Nice!" food and household products, which fully rolled out in 2012 – it's quite popular.