Etsy Customer Service Contact Info
117 Adams Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 328-5933
How to Use an Etsy Coupon Code Online
After adding items to your online 'shopping bag,' you will be able to redeem Etsy promotion code during the checkout process, as highlighted below.
Follow these steps below to apply your etsy.com coupon code at checkout:
- First add an item to buy by clicking "add to cart" on the product page
- The checkout page will open automatically
- Click "Apply shop coupon codes" as shown in the picture
- Watch you cart total automatically reflect the discounted price
- Complete the payment transaction to submit your order.
FAQ's for Redeeming an Etsy Coupon:
- You can apply multiple coupon codes to your multi-shop checkout order by entering them one at a time.
- Free shipping coupons may not apply to all items in your cart as codes vary for each Esty shop.
- You can only apply one coupon per listing in your checkout.
- Some Etsy shop items may require you to purchase a minimum quantity or amount in order for the discount to apply.
- To see a summary of discounts applied to your order, go to: You >> Purchases and reviews.
How to Leave a Review on Etsy
- First go to “Your Account” >> “Purchases & Reviews.”
- Then scroll down to find the order you bought that you would like to review.
- Now choose a star rating for the item you would like to review. (Rate between 1-5 stars with 1 being the worst and 5 the best).
- Next write a text review for the item you purchased giving your honest opinion.
- Now click “Post Your Review”.
- To edit a review click “Edit Review” in the top right corner of the review.
If your order is cancelled, your review will be deleted. However, this may take some time.
FAQ's About Leaving a Review on Etsy:
- Buyer reviews can only be left for items that have been sold through Etsy.
- When a buyer can leave a review is based on the estimated delivery date of the order & expires 100 calendar days from that date. The estimated delivery date is calculated as the purchase date + processing time + shipping days.
- For purchases of digital items, the 100 day period begins when the buyer downloads the file(s).
- A buyer can edit a review as many times as they wish during that 100 day period.
- When a review is left by a buyer, the buyer's Etsy profile information will be publicly displayed in the seller's reviews.
- Buyers have the option to include a photo of their purchase when they leave a review, but this can only be done via the official Etsy apps for Apple iOS via the iTunes store or for Android devices via the Google Play store.
Etsy Social Media Links
Etsy on YouTube: Go to Etsy's YouTube channel when you want to see interesting videos about how some of Etsy's top sellers honed their crafts as well as to learn information about the company's latest philanthropic efforts and coverage in the media.
Etsy on Facebook: Check out Etsy's Facebook account when you want to see the latest company posts and to like the company's page and get all its latest news delivered right to your Facebook's news feed.
Etsy on Twitter: Follow Etsy's Twitter account when you want to stay updated with the company's latest tweets and to respond to company tweets with tweets of your own. Etsy's Twitter account highlights some of the site's hottest items and sellers and keeps you up-to-date on the latest happenings in the industry.
Etsy on Pinterest: Check out Etsy's Pinterest account to get inspiration for home decor, seasonal decorations and gifts and countless other crafts in boards such as "DIY Projects," "Etsy Halloween" and "Stuff We Love."
Etsy on Instagram: Go to Etsy's Instagram page when you want to see stunning images of Etsy's products set against various backdrops, and submit your own images to the company for a chance to get featured on its Instagram profile.
Etsy Blog: Check out Etsy's own blog for fabulous ideas on everything from creative party ideas to DIY crafts to the latest style tips. Plus, the blog promotes Etsy's top product picks and favorite stores to make it easier for you to find the hottest products.