5 Things You Didn't Know About Golf 18 Network
- Golf 18 Network allows you to book a tee time at over 3000 golf courses across the nation directly online.
- The company offers a weather guarantee. If the golf course cancels your tee time due to bad weather, you will get a refund.
- The company has booked close to three million rounds of golf since it started accepting online reservations for tee times.
- The company is able to negotiate discount rates because they can negotiate deals with gold courses due to their large membership base.
- The company offers a simple online form that you can use to request that they add your favorite golf course if it's not listed.
Golf 18 Network makes it easy to find available tee times in your area, and you can save even more money by using promotional codes and coupons. The company requires you to create an account, but you can complete this task during the checkout process.
- Use the search field on the home page to search for your course by name, city, state or zip.
- Click the 'Select a Date' text field, and choose a date from the calendar.
- Select one of the available tee times, and click the 'Book Tee Time' button. Make sure to indicate the number of players by selecting a number from the players drop-down menu.
- Create an account or sign in with your existing account.
- Provide your personal information, and input your credit card information.
- Enter your code in the 'Promotional Codes' text field located below your payment information, and click the 'Apply' button.
- Click the 'Make My Reservation' button to process your order.
Golf 18 Network Review
Golf 18 Network is similar to websites like GolfNow.com and TeeOff.com. These sites offer the ability to find and book tee times online without the hassle of dealing with a golf course. Most of the tee times available through the website require you to make a payment online. However, there are a few options where it is possible to pay at the course. Each golf course has its own requirements, so these options are largely dependent on the preferences of the golf course.
With the Golf Network, you can also earn rewards and credits toward future purchases. The Golf 18 Rewards program is available to all members. Book five tee times in a year, and you'll get a $15 credit. You can earn as much as $150 dollars for booking 50 tee times in a year. Each reward is independent of the previous award, so if you book five tee times, you'll get $15, and you'll get rewards when you book 10, 15, 25 and 50 tee times. Once you've hit 10 tee times, you'll no longer have to pay any booking fees. You don't need to register for the rewards program, your rewards are automatically earned when you book your first tee time. The credits you earn are only good for 180 days before they expire.
If you love to get out on the green but hate the complicated process of booking a tee time at your local course, the Golf 18 Network can help you out. The company has an easy to use website that allows you to search using a variety of criteria to find the perfect golf course for your next tee time. The company offers protections for its consumers in case the golf course cancels tee times or if there is adverse weather that closes the course down. It offers the ability to search for tee times throughout the United States. You can either browse the list of cities and states or search for a specific course.
The company shows dates up to 14 days in advance. You can also find last-minute spots when you're looking for a golf course in a hurry. If you have any trouble using the website, you can give them a call 24 hours a day to secure your next tee time. Any coupon codes you have can be used online or over the phone. The company has received high ratings from its members, and it's consistently able to provide outstanding deals on tee times.
When you find a tee time you want, it's best to book the time quickly. The company only has a limited number of tee times available for each slot. Waiting too long to book your course can result in someone else purchasing the slot out from under you.
If you have a mobile device, you can download an app to book your next session. The app makes it easier to find golf courses near you, and it can speed up the process of booking a spot. You can still use any coupon codes you have on your mobile, and the mobile app makes it easier to keep track of your account information. The mobile app makes it easy to keep track of your bookings, and you can quickly find the location of courses uses your maps feature on your phone.
In addition to booking your next tee time, you can also get incentives through the company's affiliate program. Earn money with each person that you refer to the website. The company makes it easy to refer people with a custom widget that you can add to your website. You can also access great features like real-time reporting, so you will always know if you're getting clicks and conversions to the program. Golf course owners can also use the website to sell their tee time spots. A simple contact form on the website can easily put you in contact with someone who will verify your information and get you listed.
Check out this Golf 18 Network video that shows you how to add, edit or delete individual tee times.
Golf 18 Network Social Media Links
Golf 18 Network on Facebook: Follow the Golf 18 Network team on Facebook, and get access to motivational posts, discounts and information to help make your next booking simple. The company also posts humorous and relevant videos to keep you entertained.
Golf 18 Network on Twitter: Find the cheapest tee times, and get notified of the latest offers by following Golf 18 Network on Twitter. The company posts much of the same content as the Facebook page, so you can choose your preferred social media account.
Golf 18 Network Contact Info
Golf 18 Network (Headquarters)
9111 Jollyville Road
Austin, TX 78759
Telephone: (800) 994-0661