Ray-Ban Cash Back
You can save money while shopping at www.rayban.com by taking advantage of available coupons and promo codes. When you use Giving Assistant, you can also get instant cash back.
Cash back can come in handy whenever you're looking for a great deal. It lets you save even when there are no current promotions.
Giving Assistant consistency offers the highest cash back rates for Ray-Ban. Instead of waiting around and checking the mail for weeks or even months for your money, you can get your cash in just days. The average Ray-Ban payment goes out to customers within 72 hours.
If you ever have a question regarding your cash back, you can email Giving Assistant. We have a Hassle-Free Guarantee and pride ourselves on the customer service we can provide.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Ray-Ban
- Glasses can be customized according to your preferences. For some items, there are over 300 colors and 100 lenses to choose from.
- You don't have to worry if you have trouble with your sight. Ray-Ban glasses can come with prescription lenses.
- They have a membership program you can join to hear about promos. When you join, you'll receive a welcome reward.
- The Ray-Ban website has a virtual model you can look at to see how glasses look on an actual person.
- With the Ray-Ban app, you can upload your pic and virtually try on their glasses. The app also lets you share selfies on social media.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Ray-Ban
- After you've decided what you'd like to purchase, add it to your Shopping Bag.
- When you're ready to check out, click on your Shopping Bag. The Shopping Bag icon will be on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Under the description of your item, you'll see the words "Apply Promotion Code."
- Click on those words, enter your discount code where it says "Enter promotion code," and click "Activate Code." You'll see your savings reflected in the Order Total, which will be on the right-hand side of the page.
- To finish the process, click "Checkout Now" or "Checkout with PayPal." Either way, you'll be asked to enter some basic information so that you'll be properly billed and your products will be sent to the right address.
The Ray-Ban brand was first founded in 1937. Bausch and Lomb, an American company, initially oversaw the brand. Like Oakley and Persol, Ray-Ban has a worldwide presence and makes a number of different style sunglasses and glasses.
Everything started back in 1929 when Bausch and Lomb turned to a U.S. Army Air Corps Colonel, John Macready. They tasked Macready with creating sunglasses that aviators could use. What he came up with first was the "Anti-Glare" glasses. They had plastic frames and green lenses that reduced glare. Impact-resistant lenses came next, and then came a metal frame. That model was called the Ray-Ban Aviator, which still remains popular.
In 1999, Ray-Ban was acquired by the Luxottica Group, an Italian eyewear company. Its worldwide headquarters are based in Milan, and one of its regional offices is located in the United States.
You can shop for Ray-Ban products on the website, www.rayban.com, or you can shop in person at one of their stores. There are several brick-and-mortar stores in the U.S., generally found in major cities. Ray-Ban is also sold in other retail stores.
Ray-Ban makes sunglasses for men, women, and juniors. The Aviator, Wayfarer, and the Clubmaster are some of the classic designs. The brand has made a few adjustments to the Aviator, retaining classic features and including new touches. As a result, Aviator Flash Lenses, Aviator Gradient, Blaze Aviator, and Aviator Evolve are some of the options available. Anyone trying to find inspiration as he or she chooses sunglasses can watch some videos uploaded by Ray-Ban that showcase what products are out there.
Newer models of sunglasses include the Justin, Erika, and the Round shades. Like the other sunglasses in the Ray-Ban collection, these can come customized. On the Justin, for example, you can choose from four different lens colors or go for one of the three gradient lenses. For the Erika Classic, there are 12 styles of lenses to choose from, and you can go for metal or velvet frames if you prefer something different.
The selection of eyeglasses includes the same type of frames that sunglasses come with. You can choose from designs like the Clubmaster, which is inspired by the 1950's and has a thicker frame on top and a wire frame on the bottom, or the Timeless, which has a rectangular shape.
With either of these products and with any of the other eyeglasses, you can decide what type of frames you prefer. The frames might come in different shades of black or brown, and some have a tortoise-shell look to them.
When choosing any glasses, you can organize your search by looking specifically for full rims, semi-rim glasses, or rim-less products. You can also take an extra step and customize everything from the style, color, and lens, down to whether or not you have a personalized message inscribed on the inside of your frames. You can elect to order a customized case as well to keep your glasses protected while not in use.
The littlest Ray-Ban customers can choose from the Aviator Junior, the Wayfarer Junior, or the Erika Junior. Young boys and girls may prefer something bold and bright - like green or lilac mirrored frames - or fuchsia, turquoise, or blue frames.
Adults, too, can let loose with their style and go for something that will be sure to turn heads.
Ray-Ban Social Media Links
Ray-Ban on Facebook: Follow along with the brand to see what products are hitting the market and what's new in the world of sunglasses.
Ray-Ban on Twitter: You can use Twitter to see photos of Ray-Ban sunglasses and hear about anything going on with the company. Retweeting lets others know that you have an eye for stylish accessories.
Ray-Ban on Pinterest: Check out different ways in which you can jazz up your style with Ray-Ban glasses.
Ray-Ban on Instagram: By following along on Instagram, you can check out professional photographs of some of the latest glasses made by Ray-Ban. You can also see some pictures of iconic sunglasses.
Ray-Ban on YouTube: YouTube videos highlight the different features of Ray-Ban glasses and sunglasses. If you're interested in customizing your look, you can get ideas from these marketing videos.
Ray-Ban Contact Info
4000 Luxottica Place
Mason, OH 45040
Telephone Number: +1 (866) 472-9226