Foot Locker Cash Back at 5%
- Get an extra kick out of your next purchase from Foot Locker now that the cash back rate is 5 percent.
- Coupons, promo codes, and fast cash back are just some of the reasons why now is the time to treat yourself to new shoes from Foot Locker.
- Need an extra incentive to make your next Foot Locker purchase with a Giving Assistant promo or coupon code? How about cash back at 5 percent?
- Cash back is often released in less than 72 hours and sent via check or directly to your PayPal account.
- If there's an issue with your cash back, email Giving Assistant for a prompt response.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Foot Locker
- The Foot Locker School Rewards Program provides charitable donations to schools, with participating schools given a custom-coded keytag to shop at Foot Looker.
- The Foot Locker Scholar Athletes Program honors high school athletes demonstrating academic excellence who are also actively involved in their communities.
- The company has been steadily climbing up the Fortune 500 rank thanks, in part, to a record turnover of more than $7 billion in 2014.
- Through the Foot Locker Foundation, the company hosts annual fundraising events to raise awareness of community education initiatives and youth programs.
- With more than 4,000 physical stores and a strong online presence, Foot Locker is considered the global leader in athletic footwear.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at FootLocker.com
In order to redeem a promo or coupon code for Foot Locker, copy the Giving Assistant code that best applies to your intended purchase; although codes often apply to broad product selections, such as 10 percent off shoes. After you've added your desired items to your cart, you'll take the following steps to redeem your code and complete your purchase from Footlocker.com:
- Determine whether you wish to have your item(s) delivered or make arrangements for pickup at a nearby Foot Locker store location.
- Underneath the product description, enter your promo code in the box below the home shipping preferences tab.
- Click "Calculate" to see your new total with your savings applied and applicable fees included.
- Check out with your PayPal account or click "Checkout" and enter the required information.
- Review and complete your order.
Foot Locker Outlet/Clearance
The clearance and sale sections on Footlocker.com includes an assortment of the company's popular shoes in various sizes, designs, and colors. Featured shoe brands within the clearance section often include Nike, Jordan, New Balance, Vans. Clearance or sale items also include athletic apparel selections for men, women, and children in an equally diverse range of sizes and styles, including fleece pants, hoodies, shorts, and sports team tees. Promotional codes can also be applied to items purchased from clearance and sale sections of Footlocker.com.
Foot Locker Review
Offering products similar to what's available from Finish Line and Walmart, Foot Locker is a sportswear and footwear retailer based in New York City that offers a wide selection of shoes and related accessories through its physical locations and via its website, Footlocker.com. More than 50 brands of shoes and athletic apparel are featured on Footlocker.com, with top names including Adidas, Nike, K-Swiss, and Fila.
When you click on a shoe, you'll be presented with related styles before you commit to adding a selection to your cart. Shoes sizes for men range from 6 to 18, although some selections aren't available in the larger sizes. If you need help narrowing down your size, there's a size and fit guide you can click on for guidance. The company offers a Fit Guarantee that allows you to return shoes that don't fit properly.
Shoes for men, women, and kids, extending to toddlers and infants, available from Footlocker.com range from casual shoes and famous-name basketball shoes to durable training shoes and fashionable boots. Adidas Originals, Puma, Saucony, and Under Armour are some of the featured clothing brands from Foot Locker, with selections including fleece pants, jackets, socks, and compression shorts.
The A Standard is a Foot Locker collection that features the latest in Adidas sports essentials. The Jordan collection includes an assortment of popular Jordan shoes, including retro designs, and related accessories. House of Hoops by Foot Locker is a collection devoted to basketball shoes. The Puma Lab is a collection of high-performance shoes featuring sleek designs and an assortment of colors and styles. There's also a separate section exclusively dedicated to basketball shoes, with Nike Air Force, Adidas Originals, and Nike LeBron among the top-sellers.
If you're more interested in the very latest styles and shoe designs for a certain collection, check out the New Release Calendar on Footlocker.com, which presents a listing of new product releases by date. You can also opt to receive text alerts to remind you when your desired product is set to be released.
Foot Locker's VIP program is a customer rewards program that includes special birthday offers and additional perks throughout the year. If you spend $300 in Foot Looker purchases within a year, you'll be elevated to platinum status, which means added perks. The company also has a handy app you can use to get updates on new product releases, share details of your recent purchases, or use to find stores in your area.
One of the most popular of the recent Footlocker ads is the one for the Jordan XX9 Low’s titled Foot Locker x Jordan Fly Your Own Way, featuring Russell Westbrook and Dr. Phil. It is just one of several ads and promotional spots used by the company to highlight specific product lines or shoes within a certain line. Many of the lines are exclusive to Foot Looker.
Footlocker.com offers regular deals and special promotions throughout the year that you're more than welcome to take advantage of while shopping on the company's website. If you want to save even more on your next purchase, check out the latest Foot Locker promo and coupon codes on Giving Assistant. Not only will you enjoy some much-appreciated savings, you'll also be helping others in need at the same time.
Foot Locker Social Media Links
Foot Locker on Facebook: Share your thoughts on upcoming product additions and other engaging social content when you become a follower of Foot Locker on Facebook, where you're encouraged to share comments about recent purchases or jump into ongoing conversations.
Foot Locker on Twitter: If you follow Foot Locker on Twitter, you'll get a heads-up on new products and up close and personal looks at featured shoes and accessories; and you'll have the opportunity to share your thoughts on recent games and other sports-related happenings.
Foot Locker on Pinterest: Make your way through boards dedicated to specific collections, featured high-performance shoes and stylish accessories, new lines from top athletes, and more when you become a follower of Foot Locker on Pinterest.
Foot Locker on Instagram: Followers of this account are often treated to previews of products soon to be available from Foot Locker, often including new additions to the company's top-selling collections.
Google+: Be among the first to check out upcoming products with detailed looks and much-anticipated new additions to popular collections while also gaining access to company posts and related video content by becoming a follower of this Foot Locker account.
Foot Locker on YouTube: Get social with Foot Locker by subscribing to the company's YouTube channel, where you can view highlights from the company's Week of Greatness promotion, browse recent ads and promotional videos, check out interviews with top athletes and rising stars, and share your own comments.
Foot Locker Contact Info
Foot Locker, Inc.
112 West 34th Street
New York, New York 10120
Phone: (212) 720-3700
Customer Service: (800) 991-6815