Quill Customer Service Contact Info
100 Schelter Rd
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 982-3400
Quill Cash Back
- You can now save money on your Quill.com purchases!
- We constantly offer the highest cash back rates for Quill.
- Earn cash back when you start your experience with Quill with Giving Assistant.
- You have the option of either receiving your cash back via PayPal or with a check.
- Our hassle-free guarantee means that if there's even a chance you may be missing some cash back we'll take care of it right away after you send us an email.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Quill
Browse the latest selection of coupons and promo codes on Giving Assistant. Find a code that best applies to your desired purchase from Quill.com. You'll then head over to the company's website and take the following steps to redeem your coupon code:
- Add all items you wish to purchase from Quill.com to your cart on the company's website.
- Sign in, if you have an existing account, enter your billing and shipping information if you wish to sign up for an account, or continue as a guest.
- Enter your promo or coupon code in the area of the checkout page just below "My Cart," as illustrated below.
- Click "Apply Coupon" to view your new total with your savings applied.
- Proceed with the checkout process and review your purchase one more time to ensure everything is correct before completing your order.
Under the "Deals" tab on Quills.com is the clearance section of the website. The clearance section of Quill.com is peppered with items ranging from desk calendars and pens to some of the other products available from the company, including DVDs and some household goods. Savings on some items exceeds 50 percent off the original list price for those items. Any coupon or discount codes you use can be applied to items purchased from the clearance section of Quills.com.
Founded by Jack Miller in 1956, Quill is an online and mail order retailer offering an assortment of office and household products similar to what's available from CompUSA, Office Depot, and Amazon.com. The company was one of the first mail order businesses in the United States, originally specializing in office supplies only. The Quill website, Quill.com, was launched in 1996.
Today, the company has expanded its product line to include some household items and related accessories, with offerings including toilet paper, packaged bake goods, and some electronic items. Quill is exclusively an online retailer today, offering customers the opportunity to order products from its catalog or online via Quill.com, a site that attracts more than a million visitors annually.
Office supplies are still the main product featured on Quill.com. Even before its acquisition by Staples, the company had a solid reputation for either manufacturing quality office supplies or partnering with well-known brands noted for their commitment to quality. From staples and pens to Post-It notes and paperclips, you'll find just about anything you need to keep a home office or a standard business office running. Office products available from Quill.com extend to desk accessories and office storage and organization solutions.
Quill.com includes several unique pages that offer additional ways to save or interact with the company. The Quill Coupons page provides convenient access to all available deals found on the site. The company also operates a blog called Cafe Quill that's designed to spark conversations among small and mid-size business owners and employees about business trends, productivity, and other important issues. Quill Ideas is another extension of the company's website meant to serve as a place where visitors to the site can share thoughts and ideas with the company, including suggestions on how to improve the customer experience on Quill.com.
The company's website has expanded since its inception in the mid-1990s to include products related to office needs, including a section devoted to coffee supplies and products. If you need some snacks to keep you going throughout your workday, you'll discover a decent selection of tasty treats on the site, including candy bars, boxes of chocolate, goody bags, and cookies by Mrs. Fields.
If you click on the "My Industry" tab on Quill.com, you'll notice that the company has further expanded its offerings to include products for retail businesses, restaurants, educators, and industrial businesses. A growing segment of Quill's market includes products designed for use within the healthcare industry, including diagnostic and exam instruments and accessories, eye care supplies, veterinary and pet care products and supplies, and dental supplies.
As evidenced by "2013 Super Bowl Commercial Ad - Dunder Mifflin by Quill.com - Paper War with Cat," an online video of a product ad from Quill, the company has a knack for showcasing creative uses for its products. This concept is further echoed throughout Quill's social media engagements, which tend to highlight the versatility of the products found on the company's website.
Quill.com also offers seasonal deals and other opportunities to save throughout the year. You can further extend your savings by taking advantage of the coupon or promo codes from Quill that are available from Giving Assistant. In addition to enjoying some extra savings on your next purchase from Quill.com, you'll get the added benefit of knowing that your purchase via Giving Assistant is lending a helping hand to others in needs.
Quill Social Media Links
Quill on Facebook: Followers of this account routinely receive updates on upcoming product promotions, new products available for purchase, and ongoing or upcoming contests while also having access to suggestions for creative uses for Quill products and supplies.
Quill on Twitter: Discover some fun projects you and your family can do with the supplies available from Quill and be among the first to be alerted to news of special offers and other deals by following the company on Twitter.
Quill on Pinterest: Whether you're an avid user of office supplies or just picky about your writing implements, you're sure to enjoy the company's assortment of pins, which primarily focus on Quill products or related topics such as work wardrobe suggestions and office spaces.
Quill on YouTube: Subscribe to Quill's YouTube channel to view ads from either the company or by manufacturers whose products are sold by the company while also viewing visitor contributions and other shareable content or share your own videos detailing your own experiences with Quill products.
Quill on Google+: Become a follower of Quill on Google+ to share your responses to inquisitive posts or upload images while also gaining instant access to the company's latest photos, videos, product information, and other social content.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Quill
- The Illinois-based company distributes office supply products to more than a million small and mid-sized businesses in the United States via its website and catalog.
- Products sold by Quill, owned by Staples, account for nearly 40 percent of that company's annual sales, making it the company's most profitable division.
- More than 160,000 products are distributed under the Quill name, with the company also marketing products available under the Xerox, Papermate, Bic, and Mead names.
- Quill has taken steps to use more environmentally friendly materials and offers a laser cartridge recycling box that can be sent back to the company.
- Quill helps classrooms in need of materials by offering to fund 50 percent of any related project that involves use of the company's logo.