How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Cost Plus World Market
After adding your selected goods to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a World Market coupon code during the checkout process, which is described below:
- To pay for items in your cart, click 'Checkout' to initiate the process.
- Designate whether you are shipping to home, or picking up at a local store.
- To enter your promotional code, click 'Enter Promo Code' to reveal a space where you will type in your code. Click 'Apply' to enter it.
- Estimate shipping costs by selecting your state from a drop-down menu.
- Select a shipping method from the dropdown menu: Standard, 2nd Day and Overnight. Click 'Checkout' once completed.
- Returning customers are asked to sign in using their email address and password, while new customers and guests may select 'Guest Checkout.'
- Enter your billing details, and click 'Continue' to proceed.
- Submit payment information, click 'Continue'.
- Review your final order and click 'Place Order' to finalize your transaction.
Cost Plus World Market Sales
Shop the 'Sale' section of World Market to find discounted prices on furniture, home décor, kitchenware, edibles and beverage, as well as other exclusive housewares.
Popular Savings We've Seen At Times Include:
Be sure to check our list of coupons available for one of these deals:
- World Market coupon 20 off $50 or more orders
- World Market furniture coupon deals
- World Market free shipping coupon offer
Cost Plus World Market Cash Back
- Don't you like to save money? Coupons and promo codes offer instant gratification from Cost Plus World Market, when you can find a good one. Wouldn't you like your cash back to be instant as well?
- Introducing Instant Cash Back from Giving Assistant!
- You get Paid in Days, Not Months, as the average Cost Plus World Market payment is released within 72 hours.
- Take advantage of the Highest Cash Back Rates for Cost Plus World Market.
- Enjoy a 100% Hassle Free process. Missing cash back? Email us and we'll take care of you.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Cost Plus World Market
- The origin of the 'Cost Plus' part in World Market's name comes from selling imported merchandise for cost plus 10%.
- Craft by World Market is an online boutique offshoot of World Market that is dedicated to selling unique, international handmade goods.
- World Market has a Decorator Discount (with proof of occupation), where professionals save 10% - valid in stores only.
- The first World Market store in New York State opened in 2015; cutting the ribbon at a Manhattan, NYC site on August 20th.
- In 2016, World Market opened new stores in Paramus, New Jersey, Wichita, Kansas & Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania.
Cost Plus World Market Review
When customers seek home goods and other items with a unique and international flair, Cost Plus World Market is one of a handful of leading specialty/import retail store chains that includes the likes of the Horchow Collection, IKEA, Crate and Barrel, Uncommon Goods, and Pier One. World Market is a parent company of Bed, Bath & Beyond, which operates about 275 stores across the United States, as well as an online site that provides shoppers with around-the-clock access to home furniture, room décor, apparel, gifts, seasonal items, and a range of global finds – from Biscoff biscuits to Tanzanian coffee.
In 1958, Cost Plus first opened its doors within a warehouse space located in the Fisherman's Wharf area of San Francisco, where customers flocked to purchase imported goods. Tapping into the demand for discount retail, Cost Plus World Market has since grown in the Bay Area and beyond to provide access to stores found in 35 states. World Market's inventory includes furniture and home décor for the bedroom, living room, dining room, bathroom and kitchen, as well as introduces shoppers to premium products representing worldwide commerce from cultures in locales such as Venezuela, Italy, France, Turkey, Morocco, and Asia.
From Enstrom Almond Toffee to Lyle's Golden Syrup, World Market has a distinctive inventory of food and drink that includes wine, craft beer, tea and coffee from brands like Mighty Tea Leaf, Rishi, Illy, Café du Monde, Lucky Buddha, and Angry Orchard. World Market also has its own line of edibles and drinkables that include Direct Trade Brazilian Coffee, Lot 25 Sonoma Chardonnay, Red Velvet Cocoa, saffron strands, balsamic vinegar and Pepper Smoked Alaskan Salmon. As you browse the selection, consider discovering international tastes, such as Australia's Vegemite Spread; Boscoli Italian Olive Salad; deSiam Instant Tom Yam Thai Chili Soup; and Bechtle German Egg Pasta.
Shop 'Furniture' to find dining tables, sofas, nightstands, jewelry armoires, lamps, and customized furniture that include headboards, beds, and chairs. World Market furniture collections also include their Mid Century, Industrial and Small Spaces lines. Browse 'Outdoor' to select wicker furniture for the patio, stand umbrellas, waterproof bench cushions, gardening tools, and beach essentials. A category devoted to 'Rugs & Curtains' allows you to search for sheer, solid, striped and patterned curtains, as well as doormats, floor runners and area rugs.
As you navigate the site, you can shop by category, such as 'Lighting,' 'Décor & Pillows,' 'Jewelry,' or 'Dining & Kitchen,' where you'll come across velvet pillows, home office supplies, artisan gifts, bedding collections, and candles. Conduct a keyword search, and then narrow your choices by brand, color, price, material, and product type. If an item is your favorite or has caught your eye, set up a World Market price change alert or add to a wishlist for later.
Whether you're shopping for European and Asian foods, or need a one-of-a-kind rug for the guest bedroom, there are a handful of ways to save money. In addition to enjoying free shipping offers and seasonal promotions, Giving Assistant provides a list of World Market coupon codes that not only stretches your dollars, but also leads to the donation of one meal to a good cause.
Advice and inspiration from celebrity designers, such as Sabrina Soto, make some of the most popular YouTube videos from World Market, like this one titled '6 Essentials For Creating an Outdoor Space', which highlights outdoor rugs, accent furniture, acrylic glasses, string lights and outdoor seating sold by the company.
Cost Plus World Market Social Media Links
World Market on Twitter: From wicker basket sales to Fourth of July discounts, follow the company's Tweets to learn of the latest products and promotions.
World Market on Facebook: From learning of contests and sweepstakes to viewing photos representing the latest sales, become a fan of the company and connect with like-minded shoppers.
World Market on Google+: Follow along to keep up with the latest discounts and sales from the company, and to view the newest World Market blog posts.
World Market on Instagram: Upload a photo and use the hashtag #DISCOVERWORLDMARKET for an opportunity to be featured on World Market's site.
World Market on Pinterest: Just some of the Boards you'll encounter from World Market include Americana Home Décor, Laundry Shop, Urban Industrial, Pet Lovers, and Vintage Cool.
World Market on Tumblr: Gain visual inspiration with snapshots from the company, bloggers, and customers who put World Market merchandise to good use.
World Market on YouTube: The bulk of video uploads on this channel consist of how-to's, home décor tips, outdoor inspiration, and themed entertaining ideas.
Cost Plus World Market Contact Info
World Market Headquarters
200 4th Street
Oakland, CA 94607
Telephone Number: (877)-967-5362