5 Things You Didn't Know About Houzz
- Adi Tatarko and Alon Cohen founded Houzz in 2009 after they experienced frustrations finding the right professionals for their own home remodeling project.
- Get inspired on the go with the convenient Houzz mobile app, which provides access to all the tools you need to started.
- The Houzz community includes more than 35 million unique users plus more than a million home professionals around the world.
- GardenWeb, a popular home and gardening community site with forums populated by more than 14 million posts, is part of the Houzz family.
- Houzz encourages customers planning a home remodel, or even a room spruce, to de-clutter by donating usable items to others in need.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Houzz
- You'll redeem a code at Houzz after you make your product and service selections. When you're ready to check out, you'll apply your Giving Assistant code for Houzz as follows:
- In the "Have a Gift Card or Promo Code?" box, enter the code you copied from Giving Assistant before clicking on the link to Houzz.com.
- Click "Apply" to view your total with the stated discount or savings amount from your code applied.
- You'll wrap up your purchase from Houzz.com by entering the rest of the information required, including your payment details. If you don't already have an account, you'll be prompted to create one, which can also be done by clicking on the icon for one of your social media accounts to populate most of the required fields.
Enhance your home's decor and get the fixtures and accessories you need for less by checking out the clearance section of Houzz.com. Simply type in "clearance" and you'll be directed to all available clearance items featured on the site, which often returns thousands of results. While the markdowns can vary widely, savings on some items can be fairly substantial compared to the original listed price. You'll get a heads-up if clearance products are limited to let you know if there is only a select number left.
Similar in some ways to Angie's List and sites like HomeandDesign.com, Houzz is an online community offering access to assortment of home improvement, interior design, home decorating, and architectural services. Considered as more of a platform, Houzz also provides product recommendations and advice via its user forum.
If you're a homeowner looking for items for your home remodel or redesign, you can make purchases directly from the Home Products Marketplace on Houzz.com. This particular platform alone offers more than 5 million products ranging from facets and fixtures to curtains and cushions from more than 10,000 merchants.
Planning a renovation? Then you'll want to try the Real Cost Finder on Houzz.com. It's a tool you can use to determine the total cost of your intended renovation so you can better plan what you need and how much you have to spend on each phase of your project.
Your experience on Houzz, from the perspective of a homeowner looking to plan a home improvement project, includes several interconnected parts. When you browse the site, you'll find an assortment of photos so you can get ideas and an equally varied selection of products you can purchase directly through Houzz.com.
One of the most convenient features of Houzz.com is the ability to search for the professionals you need to complete the job. You can also create your own idea book with a personal collection of photos you can bookmark to put together your own design plan. The selection of photos alone on the site includes nearly 10 million images.
Get an idea of what the products you're thinking of purchasing through Houzz.com with the View in My Room app. This specially designed app allows you to virtually see what products will look like in your room before you make a purchase to ensure that you're confident about your choice.
Houzz conducts an annual survey of users to determine what they're experiencing and what needs they have to determine what's important to homebuyers. Houzz also conducts research to identify design trends to better serve the homeowners and home improvement and design professionals who use the site.
If you're a design professional looking to reach customers with Houzz, the community offers a platform that allows you to target homeowners in a particular geographic area. The platform comes with Pro+ Dashboard analytics tools that provide real-time data and other useful tracking results. Houzz Pro+ is the version of the platform available for use by design pros outside of the United States and United Kingdom.
Stories from Houzz is one of several online videos featuring personal stories from homeowners who personally took advantage of the resources and products available from Houzz. Such posts reflect the personal nature of the business and the company's desire to form lasting relationships with its clients.
Save on your next purchase from Houzz.com by checking the company's social media channels on a regular basis for sale and promotional alerts. Houzz.com also features regular deals and other great savings opportunities. Yet another great way to save a few extra bucks on your next purchase from Houzz is to start your experience with the company with Giving Assistant, where each use of a promo or coupon code means that others in need will also benefit.
Houzz Social Media Links
Houzz on Facebook: Discover cool things to build underground and other innovative and creative design ideas by becoming a follower of Houzz on Facebook; also your destination for a look at what's trendy in home design and decor.
Houzz on Twitter: Need some inspiration? See what's popular in the world of home improvement these days and get quick tips from the pros by following Houzz on Twitter, where you'll also get access to handy hacks and the opportunity to win surprise goodies.
Houzz on Instagram: Get some ideas on how to redesign your home or rejuvenate a room by clicking your way through the assortment of design photos you'll find when you become connected socially with Houzz on Instagram.
Houzz on Pinterest: Photo collections on this visually appealing social account include boards on contemporary designs for kids' rooms, retro kitchen designs that are now trendy again, and innovative bathroom design possibilities.
Houzz on Google+: The new way to design your home is to stay connected with Houzz via accounts like this one to see what products and resources are available to make the process of completing your home remodel or room update as hassle-free as possible.
Houzz on YouTube: See how easy it is update your home by viewing the wide selection of video inspirations you'll find on the Houzz YouTube channel, where you'll also find the community's latest ads and posted videos from satisfied homeowners.
Houzz Contact Info
310 University Ave Fl 2
Palo Alto, CA, 94301
Phone Number: (650) 326-3000
Customer Service: (800) 368-4268