Staples - 24-Pack Zebra Z-Grip Retractable Ballpoint Pens Only $5 5% Cash Back
Are you still doing some back to school shopping? Today only, Staples.com is offering this 24-Pack of Zebra Z-Grip Retractable Ballpoint Pens for just $5! Considering you are paying just 21¢ per pen!AND, as a Staples Rewards Member (free to join!) you will also score 2-5% cash back plus free shipping! I love shopping from home!Make sure that before you do your shopping that you are signed up with Giving Assistant; then you can earn an additional 5% cash back on your purchase!
Click HERE to activate your 5% cash back offer from Staples.com and finish up your back to school shopping!READ MORE...
17 Best Back to School Deals, Freebies, & Gift Ideas
Back to school shopping can be brutal. Not only do you have to run around finding everything on a shopping list sent home from your kid's school, but you also have to fork over a fair amount of cash. Add in a child or two and you could end up putting a pretty big dent in your monthly budget.
Retailers are starting to catch on to customers' feelings towards back-to-school. As a result, many of them offer back-to-school deals to help you out and snag your business.
What are the best Back to School deals out there? Click the links below to learn more.
Best Back to School Deals
- Amazon – Amazon runs specials all the time for back-to-school shopping. Whether you buy glue sticks in bulk or stock up on colored pencils, Amazon offers up to 80% off for the savvy shopper. Plus, Prime members take advantage of free shipping.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond – Bed, Bath & Beyond is a great one-stop shop for students heading off to college for the first time. The store stocks beds-in-a-bag with twin XL sheets, shower caddies and more. The store is constantly sending out 20% off coupons. Plus, shop through Giving Assistant to get cash back.
- Target – Target hit a bull's eye when it created its back to school section. Get school supplies, lunch necessities, and back-to-school clothing and accessories all at the same place. You can use your Target Red Card to get 5% off all your discounted purchases, plus free shipping if you don't feel up to navigating through the crowds or standing in line. And before you shop, be sure to check in with Giving Assistant to earn cash back.
- Walmart – Walmart is rolling back prices on items like back to school clothes, supplies and backpacks to make sure you have everything you need for the first day of school. When you shop through Giving Assistant, you can earn cash back as well.
Best Back to School Clothing Deals
- Dick's Sporting Goods – Backpacks, lunch boxes, and activewear, Dick's Sporting Goods has everything you need to make sure your kids are ready for the new school year. Plus, they have the hottest trends in sneakers. Use Giving Assistant to receive cash back when you shop at Dick's.
- The Gap – Step into the Gap and get up to 50% off your purchase. The store has daily promotions on all your back to school clothing needs. Its sister store Old Navy also runs promotions on back to school clothing. Shop either store through Giving Assistant and receive cash back.
- Kohl's – Getting your kids dressed for the new school year has never been easier. Kohl's offers discounts on uniforms as well as regular clothing, shoes, and backpacks. Plus, use Giving Assistant to get cash back.
- JCPenney – JCPenney holds back to school sales every fall. Get up to 60% off jeans, backpacks, shoes and, of course, school uniforms. The savings may be combined with other offers. Be sure to check in with Giving Assistant to earn cash back.
- Macy's – Whether your child is starting elementary school or heading off to college, Macy's offers weekly discounts on clothing as well as sneakers and bedding. Macy's has larger discounts for Macy's credit card holders. Remember to shop through Giving Assistant to receive cash back.
Best Back to School Computer Deals
- Apple – Apple tries to make sure every kid has the electronics he or she needs for the new school year. The company offers discounts on new computers, tablets and headphones. When you shop through Giving Assistant, you qualify for a free donation to charity.
- Best Buy – Whether you're looking for computers or tablets, Best Buy offers great deals for students. Promotions include up to $100 off the purchase of a laptop or discounts on tablets. When you shop through Giving Assistant, you can earn cash back.
- Microsoft – Microsoft is also working with kids to get ready for back to school. The tech giant offers discounts (usually about 10%) on laptops, tablets and Microsoft Office software. When you use Giving Assistant to shop at the Microsoft Store, you can earn cash back.
Best Back to School Health and Wellness Deals
- CVS – Take the stress out of your back to school shopping with a trip to CVS. The store offers buy one, get one deals on things like pencils, pens and Post-It tabs. Even better, shopping through Giving Assistant can earn you cash back.
- Rite Aid – Rite Aid wants to make sure you're fully stocked when it comes to back to school shopping. That's why the store offers buy two, get the third free deals on items like notebooks, pencils, and art supplies. Don't forget to use Giving Assistant to get cash back.
- Walgreens – Walgreens doesn't just offer buy one, get one deals on school supplies, but also discounts on Kleenex and hand sanitizer for cold and flu season. Plus, when you shop through Giving Assistant, you can get cash back.
Best Back to School Supplies Deals
- Office Depot – Pencils, paper, and glue sticks. Office Depot has all the school supplies you need for your students at low prices. Plus, receive cash back when you shop through Giving Assistant.
- Staples – That was easy. Staples is your one-stop shop for all your key school supplies. You can shop online or in store. Discounts are up to 50% off in most cases. Plus, use Giving Assistant and receive cash back.
Other Best Back to School Offers and Discount Codes
While these specific flash deals & offers will surely help you save on back to school shopping, don't forget about all the other deals happening at other stores online. We have thousands of stores on Giving Assistant and help you get cash back on top of the savings from using a code. We can help you save a lot when it comes to planning back to school shopping and any other purchase you make throughout the year.
Signing up for a Giving Assistant account is absolutely free. You can also upgrade to a Power Shopper account for a yearly fee of only $5.99, which is deducted from your cash back earnings - no credit card needed! With the Power Shopper account, you will earn double the cash back you earned with a standard account.
With these coupon & promo codes and a Giving Assistant account, you can save big on the back to school online shopping!
In addition to these great savings, don't forget to check online to see if your state offers a Tax-Free Holiday for back to school shopping. That's when you can buy items like clothing, backpacks, school supplies and more without paying sales tax on them.
See More Holiday Shopping Deals