5 Things You Didn't Know About Burlington
- Burlington has raised nearly $20 million for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, one of several charities supported by company throughout the year.
- The company launched Warm Coats and Warm Hearts Drive in 2006, a program where customers donate coats that are then passed along to local charities.
- Burlington holds an annual Red Dress event where a dollar from every sale of a red dress is donated to support women's heart health research.
- While Burlington is known for its discount fashions, coats, and accessories, the company oversees Cohoes Fashions, an upscale subsidiary showcasing items from top designers.
- Burlington's "bare essentials" approach to how its stores are designed allows prices to be discounted from 30 to 40 percent, with savings echoed online.
Do I need a Burlington Coupon Code?
- After selecting the promotional offer for Burlington that fits your purchase, click the desired promotional offer. For Burlington, there is no code necessary to apply your savings. As illustrated in the screen capture below, any discount will be automatically applied to your order once you start the checkout process.
- Before getting to the point where you see your discount, you'll be prompted to either sign in if you have an existing account or enter your email address and basic information. You will then see your total with the discount from your promotional offer applied.
- You'll have an opportunity to view your purchase one more time after you've entered all required information. Confirm that your savings has been applied to your total and complete your purchase from the Burlington website.
BurlingtonCoatFactory.com has a clearance section that includes a diverse sampling of items typically found at Burlington stores and online. Available clearance items are conveniently categorized under selections for men, women, and juniors. You can also browse marked down coats, discounted shoes, and accessories like sunglasses, bracelets, belts, hatboxes, and insulated bags that have been reduced from the original price.
New items are frequently added to the clearance section of the Burlington website. However, there is usually a fairly extensive selection of products featured within this section. Any added promotional discounts will be applied during checkout as long as you link to the Burlington website via Giving Assistant.
Henrietta Milstein convinced her husband, Monroe Milstein, to purchase a former factory outlet in Burlington, NJ, in 1972. Initially selling only coats, the store was named Burlington Coat Factory. Since then, Burlington has expanded its inventory to include clothing, some furniture pieces, home decor items, baby clothes, seasonal items, and various accessories. The company's warehouse setup is similar to what's seen at stores like T.J. Maxx, Ross Stores, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
Today, Burlington operates more than 300 stores in 42 states in the United States. All products available in the company's retail stores are available through the Burlington website, BurlingtonCoatFactory.com. All products sold by Burlington are available at discount prices due to established relationships with many manufacturers and designers. The company also offers a complete line of baby and toddler line of clothing, included as a separate section of the Burlington website due to the assortment of available products within this line.
The company's expansion beyond more than coats is evident when you browse the Burlington website. Items that tend to make good gifts, either as a treat to yourself or as something for someone special, are featured prominently on the website, with selections including sweaters, toys, and gift baskets with gourmet food treats like garlic chives bagel chips and cookies from Wine Country.
Clothing available from Burlington includes essentials like sweaters, crews, hoodies, cargo pants, and button-down shirts for men. Options for women include cozy favorites such as sweaters and comfortable sleepwear. In addition to standard sizes, most of the clothing selections are available in petite for women and plus-sizes for men and women. Fashions for juniors available from BurlingtonCoatFactory.com include plush pajamas, denim jeans, rompers, holiday dresses, and an assortment of tops in styles ranging from basic to more intricate.
There are similar clothing choices available for girls and boys. The baby and toddler line is accessible via separate tab that will take you to the "Baby Depot" store, with products here including kids furniture, car seats, highchairs, crib and toddler mattresses, and a wide selection of toys ranging from traditional selections like play kitchens to interactive educational toys.
Burlington has also made a name for itself in recent years as a go-to destination for home products. Popular choices include gift baskets, specialty items for pets, kitchen wares like muffin pans, coffeemakers, cookware, and appliances, area rugs, throw pillows, and sheet sets. Furniture for the home that can be purchased at Burlington retail stores or online includes accent pieces like tables, shelves, ottomans, twin and full beds, desks and chairs, dressers and chests, rockers and gliders, and stools.
For coats, the product that gave Burlington its name, the company focuses on offering selections for everyone in the family. Popular coats available from BurlingtonCoatFactory.com include traditional wool coats designed for maximum warmth, stylish jackets, and so-called "systems jackets," 3-in-1 jackets with a removable inner liner that can be worn as part of the jacket or on its own on winter days that aren't so cold.
Burlington is known for its promotional spots that tend to focus on the family, as is the case with Holiday Traditions with Burlington and The McLymore Family, an ad highlighting the bargains available at the store - and online at BurlingtonCoatFactory.com. The company offers further savings through its layaway program.
Add to your savings by starting your shopping experience with Burlington with Giving Assistant. In addition to enhancing your savings, you'll get the added benefit of knowing that you are helping others in need with your purchase.
Burlington Social Media Links
Burlington on Facebook: Browse customer comments, check out product pics, and shared your own thoughts about your shopping experience while following and liking Burlington on Facebook.
Burlington on Twitter: Start following Burlington on Twitter and you'll be among the first to hear about upcoming promotions and discounts while also getting the scoop on in-store charity efforts and access to new posts from other satisfied shoppers.
Burlington on Pinterest: Check out pins devoted to back to school favorites, designer showroom items at reasonable prices, classic Americana, floral designs, and various seasonal favorites by becoming a follower of Burlington on Pinterest.
Burlington on Instagram: While browsing through company-posted and user-submitted product photos and video posts, you're likely to run into occasional discount alerts and other goodies after becoming a follower of Burlington on Instagram.
Burlington on YouTube: Watch the latest ads from Burlington and make your way through videos highlighting the company's coat donation program, along with an assortment of playlists based on user submissions, seasonal promotional spots, and more when you subscribe to the company's YouTube channel.
Burlington Contact Info
Burlington Warehouse Corporation
1830 Route 130 North
Burlington, NJ 08016
Telephone Number: (609)-387-7800