Skype Cash Back
- Don't you think the fun and instant gratification of saving money with coupons and promo codes from Skype should apply to cash back savings as well?
- Introducing Instant Cash Back from Giving Assistant!
- You will get Paid in Days, Not Months with the average Skype payment going out within 72 hours.
- We constantly offer the Highest Cash Back Rates for Skype – for new and existing customers.
- Our process is 100% Hassle Free; and if you're ever missing cash back – email us and we'll take care of it.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Skype
- Skype warns users that they are not a replacement for a telephone, and cannot be used to make emergency 911 calls.
- Skype is part of Microsoft Corp with their headquarters based in Europe – in Luxembourg, to be exact.
- Free Skype services allow you to make voice calls & video calls, instant message and have conference calls at no charge.
- You can get a Skype-ready TV & use a webcam along with broadband Internet service to connect to Skype services.
- Skype was first developed in 2003, using the same backend as Kazaa, which once led the industry in music-sharing applications.
Where is the promo code box on Skype.com and how do I redeem the code?
Skype.com coupon code during the checkout process, which is shown below:
- Select the amount of Skype credit you'd like to purchase, and click 'Continue.'
- Enter your Skype name and password; or sign in using the email address attached to your Microsoft account. Click 'Sign In.' You can also sign in using your Facebook account, or create a new account, if needed.
- Within your account, find the link for 'Redeem Voucher', and click.
- A new screen appears that allows you to type in the unique number from your voucher or card. Click 'Redeem Voucher or Prepaid Card.'
- A message will appear to alert you to the types of services being activated on your account.
Skype Special Offers
From saving 15% when signing up for a 12-month subscription to getting Skype world minutes with a one-month trial of Office 365, Skype has a 'Special Offers' section that features the latest deals and discounts from the company and related offers from the Microsoft Corp.
Advanced technology has made it possible for us to bridge communication gaps from over thousands of miles away by bringing our faces and voices closer to loved ones, friends, co-workers, and anyone else in the world. Providing services and features that expand the number of telecommunications options we have at our fingertips, Skype joins the ranks of Facetime, Vonage, Teamspeak Oovoo, Lync, Viber, Google Voice, and Google Hangouts. Skype has built a solid reputation for providing a handful of features centered on video chat and voice calls made across the Internet that incorporate the use of computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
Skype is an application software product which originated in Luxembourg, and was later bought by Microsoft Corp in 2011. Offering free and paid services, Skype allows users to place calls, video chat, share files and screens, as well as send messages (via voice, instant and text). In addition to connecting overseas military families, out-of-town grandparents, and business travelers to loved ones, Skype also assists those in the corporate world by enabling conference calls, and the exchange of vital documents and images.
Available for download on computers running Microsoft Windows, Mac or Linux, Skype is also compatible with Blackberry, Android devices, iOS, smartphones and tablets. A great deal of the service is free to use (such as Skype-to-Skype calls), but if you're looking to call landlines or mobile numbers, then you'll have to purchase their debit-based account system known as Skype Credit (or a subscription to increase your capabilities). To call international phone numbers from a landline or mobile device, you'll also need to set up a Skype to Go number. In a nutshell, paid services include Skype Premium, Skype Credit, Skype Online Number, and Skype Subscriptions.
When purchasing a monthly Skype plan, if you exceed your limit, any additional calls are billed at a regular rate. Users must also use Skype Credit to pay for connection fees. Skype for Business is another service you can pay for with prices starting at $2 per user/month, which conveniently integrates your Office apps during professional meetings and group efforts; and allows you to hold meetings with up to 250 people.
Skype Credit allows you to pay as you go – calling whomever you desire, whenever you like. To send text messages and use WiFi hotspots, simply add more credit when you run out. Also, Skype Credit does not expire. However, the best rates for Skype Credit come when you buy a subscription, which offers the lowest calling rates to over 170 countries/regions, and the convenience of having no long-term contract hassles. One month rates are also available.
As you browse Skype's website, you can also buy Skype Cards to give family and friends for the holidays with the option to choose personalized Skype Credit as a gift. You'll also learn about Skype-ready accessories to enhance your use of the service, which includes webcams, headsets, and even TVs built to accommodate Skype without any hitches. The company also constantly offers new and improved features, such as Skype Translator.
Skype holds periodic promotions and special offers that allow users to test out their premium and paid services for free or at a discounted price, such as getting a one month free trials to test out Skype Unlimited World (free calls to mobiles and landlines). You can also save money by using a Skype coupon code or voucher, and when completing a transaction through Giving Assistant, you'll not only reap additional savings and cash back, but also contribute to a good cause.
Some of the most popular videos on Skype's YouTube channel concentrate on the company's Skype for Android services with the following upload titled "New Skype for Android -- The Latest Updates" being the most-watched of them all with more than 8,550,000 views.
Skype Social Media Links
Skype on Twitter: The company engages followers with fun tips, news, updates, special announcements, promotions, and Tweets about how to make the most out of your services.
Skype on Facebook: Stop by to share, like, and/or comment on the latest Skype promotions, ways to best utilize the service, Skype tips, as well as connect with customer service.
Skype on Pinterest: Just some of the Boards you'll find on this account include 'Skype Tips & Tricks,' 'Skype Devices,' and 'Skype Everyday.'
Skype on YouTube: Video uploads on this channel represent a variety of cultures and languages that show how to use Skype to connect with others.
Skype Contact Info
Skype Inc. North America
3210 Porter Drive
Palo Alto, California 94304
Telephone Number: +1 (650) 493-7900