Verizon Wireless Cash Back
Enjoy the same level of gratification with your cash back that comes when you save money with coupons and promo codes from Verizon Wireless.
Introducing Instant Cash Back from Giving Assistant! Average Verizon Wireless payment goes out within 72 hours – get paid in days, not months. 100% Hassle Free. If you ever miss any cash back – shoot us an email and we'll get on it.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Verizon Wireless
- When a devastating earthquake hit Nepal in April 2015, Verizon waived long distance call and texting charges to those in the region.
- The Verizon Foundation is known to match employee donations to charities, such as the American Red Cross and World Vision.
- Verizon is recognized as one of DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity every year for 15 consecutive years since it started in 2001.
- Verizon + Intuit GoPayment allows small biz, like street vendors & food trucks, to accept online payments using a smartphone or tablet.
- One way that Verizon Wireless gives back to the community is through their Military and Veteran's Discount Program.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Verizon Wireless
After adding your chosen items to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a Verizon Wireless coupon code during the checkout process, which is illustrated below:
- To proceed to checkout, registered customers are asked to sign in, while new visitors can proceed to checkout as a guest.
- Select whether you are shipping to a home or business.
- Enter your shipping information.
- Select a shipping method: 2-Day shipping, Overnight, Priority Overnight, or Saturday Priority Overnight. Click 'Next.'
- Enter your credit card information, and designate where your package will be delivered.
- Scroll down to 'Do You Have a Discount Code?' to enter your coupon code, and click 'Apply.' Click 'Next Step' to proceed.
- Review order, and then submit to complete transaction.
Verizon Wireless Deals
In addition to saving money by purchasing a certified pre-owned device at a lower cost, Verizon Wireless customers may browse their 'Deals' section to find sales, discounts, and reduced-price smartphones, tablets and accessories.
Verizon Wireless Review
When it comes to fulfilling the residential, business and wireless needs of today's tech-savvy shopper, people think of AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and Verizon Wireless when they are in need of a basic cell phone, smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device. As one of the leaders in the industry, Verizon Wireless (often referred to as 'Verizon') has been expanding your ability to connect and communicate with others since 2000, after a merger between Bell Atlantic Corp. and GTE Corp created the New York City-based Verizon Communications Inc.
Verizon provides a wealth of contract- and non-contract based product plans, services and devices with smartphones and tablets primarily leading the way. From the Motorola Droid Turbo to certified pre-owned Samsung Galaxy phones, Verizon Wireless supplies customers with a lineup of brand-new and slightly older versions of heavy-hitters in the smartphone industry that include models of Sony, Google Nexus, Blackberry Classic, LG, and Apple iPhones. Customers come to their online site to find mobile devices that provide a range of features, including mobile hotspots, voice dialing, speakerphone, VZ Navigator, and broadband capabilities.
Another favorite of Verizon Wireless customers is their tablets, which allow customers to check email, play games, download apps, and watch movies on larger screens while on-the-go. You can choose from the likes of an Apple iPad Mini, iPad Air, Sony Xperia, Nokia Lumia, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro, LG G Pads, Samsung Galaxy Tabs, and many other name brands.
To accommodate the wireless Internet capabilities of mobile devices sold by Verizon, the company has several different plans and bundled options to consider, including two-year contracts and the company's illustrious 4G LTE services. To take advantage of early upgrades and increased plan flexibility, consider Verizon Edge as a way to pay for your devices in monthly installments spread across a 24-month period.
Verizon not only sells an array of accessories, like batteries, chargers, cases and other protection for smartphones and tablets, but also meets customer needs related to their cars, travel plans, gaming systems, entertainment, photography, and even sports and fitness goals. For example, you can buy Jabra wireless earbuds for jogging, Fitbit fitness trackers, the Garmin Vivofit, and Samsung Gearfit just as quick and easy as an NFL-themed Ottorbox Defender for your iPhone.
Lastly, Verizon offers customers plenty of ways to save money, including employee discounts, certified pre-owned devices, promotional deals, free shipping offers, and accessory bundles sold at a lower price. A Verizon Wireless coupon code can also maximize your savings, and when purchases are made using a Giving Assistant promo code – you not only earn cash back and enjoy added savings, but also give back to a good cause.
The most-viewed YouTube video on their channel is a Verizon commercial titled, "Inspire Her Mind," which highlights the need, as well as their efforts to promote an increase in the number of girls that enter high-tech STEM fields.
Verizon Wireless Social Media Links
Verizon Wireless on Twitter: Verizon enjoys sharing Tweets related to a mobile life, the latest tech products, charitable promotions, and popular culture.
Verizon Wireless on Facebook: Comment, like and share the latest Verizon news, promotions, and mobile/tech products when you become their follower on Facebook.
Verizon Wireless on Google+: Here, you can view promotional videos, season's greetings, and product highlights – all while sharing your opinion.
Verizon Wireless on YouTube: A mix of Verizon commercials, community events, sports, music, celebrities, cultural events and Verizon products /services are highlighted on this YouTube channel.
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Contact Info
P.O. Box 291089
Columbia, SC 29229
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 922-0204