5 Things You Didn't Know About Starbucks
- With a 'Build Your Own Starbucks' subscription, you can have your favorite coffees, syrups or teas sent to you by mail from the Starbucks Store.
- Out of the more than 21,000 Starbucks in the world, more than 12,000 of the coffeehouses are found in the United States.
- You can purchase the Verismo System at the Starbucks Store to make Caffe Lattes, Espressos, Brewed Coffees and Caffe Americanos at home.
- 10 years after Starbucks initially registered a trademark in Russia, the company opened its first store in 2007.
- Partnering with Arizona State University, the company offers Starbucks employees 4 years of college through a online program at a reduced cost.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at the Starbucks Store
After adding desired items to the online 'shopping bag,' you will redeem a Starbucks Store coupon code during the checkout process, which is illustrated below:
- Review final purchases, and type in your coupon code in the 'Enter a Promo Code' field, and click 'Apply.'
- Choose an applicable shipping option: Standard, 2nd Day, or Overnight.
- To reach the checkout, you are asked to continue as a guest, or sign in with an email address and password if you are a returning customer. Click 'Login.'
- Enter your shipping address details.
- Choose a method of payment, such as a Starbucks card, PayPal account, or credit card.
- Enter billing address details, if different from mailing address.
- Click 'Continue Checkout.'
- Confirm and complete the transaction by clicking 'Submit Order.'
To save money on Starbucks Store purchases, browse their 'Sale' section to find discounted tumblers, coffee mugs, and other goods that typically reflect an up to 50% reduction in price.
Starbucks Store Review
When you're looking for a morning jumpstart of caffeine or a relaxing cup of tea, heavy hitters in the online specialty beverage world include the likes of Dunkin' Donuts, Caribou Coffee, Coffee Beanery, and of course, the Starbucks Store – the online sales site of the Starbucks coffee chain.
Satisfying café fixes across the globe with coffeehouses in Japan, Canada, China, the Bahamas, and the United Kingdom, Starbucks has been selling notable coffee products since 1971, growing to become the largest coffee company in the world. You can also have many of the same flavorful delights shipped directly to your home via the Starbucks store, where you can purchase your favorite coffees, teas and beverage products at any time of the day or night.
Although you can't get a fresh pastry or Peppermint Mocha brownie during the holidays like you would if you walked into a local Starbucks, their online store is more than ready to supply you with whole-bean and ground coffee, Starbucks K-Cups, Starbucks Reserve Coffee, Verismo Pods, Starbucks VIA Instant, and portion packs for offices and commercial businesses.
From Oprah Chai Tea to latte concentrates to an Assam Glass Teapot by Bodum, the Starbucks Store is also a favorite amongst tea drinkers, who use the site to purchase much more than just the flavorful loose-leaf teas of Teavana available in black, green, white, herbal, and iced blends.
The Starbucks Store also sells drinkware, which includes summertime tumblers, travel mugs, cold cups, and their colorful Dot Collection, where you'll find a lineup of 100 designs priced under $20. And, if you need a new coffee maker or piece of equipment (like their own Verismo machines) to brew beverages at home, the online shop also carries coffee presses, grinders, teapots, tea kettles, espresso machines, and specialty brewers from the likes of Krups, Keurig, Moccamaster, Teavana, ESPRO, and Burr.
Starbucks also offers monthly subscriptions to consumers who want to enjoy small-batch roasted exclusive Starbucks Reserve Coffees within the comforts of their own home, including Sumatra Peaberry Lake Toba, Peru Amazonas, and 100% Kona Parry Estate – delivered to their doorsteps within days of roasting. The store also sells gift ideas for holidays and special occasions, such as syrups, sauces, gourmet hot cocoa, mocha powder, and gold Swarovski tumblers.
With seasonal promotions and periodic sales, you can additionally save money on your online coffee purchases with a Starbucks Store coupon code. And, when using a promo code from Giving Assistant – you'll not only enjoy reduced prices and free shipping offers for the Starbucks store, but will also contribute to spreading a little good to those in need.
One of the most-viewed uploads on Starbuck's YouTube channel is their "Doubleshot Energy: Double the You" video, which centers on the extra jolt of caffeine delivered by one of the company's latest canned beverages – implying that the drink can enhance the abilities of those who consume it.
Starbucks Store Social Media Links
Starbucks Store on Twitter: Follow Starbucks on Twitter to receive coffee-related bargains and tips.
Starbucks Store on Facebook: Become a Facebook follower to keep up with the latest local events, coffee flavors, seasonal promotions, as well as mingle with coffee fanatics.
Starbucks Store on Instagram: Satisfy your craving for beautiful photographs of cups of tea and coffee shops by following Starbucks on Instagram.
Starbucks Store on Google+: Follow the company on Google+ to learn about Starbucks news, the next Frappuccino Happy Hour, and beverage-related celebrations, such as Home Brewing Week.
Starbucks Store on YouTube: From learning how to make the perfect cup of matcha to exploring new coffee flavors, Starbucks on YouTube maintains a versatile channel to follow.
Starbucks Store Contact Info
Starbucks Corporate Offices
2401 Utah Ave.
South Seattle, WA 98134
Telephone Number: (877) 421-9062