How to Use an American Eagle Promo Code Online
Follow these steps below to apply your ae.com coupon code at checkout:
- Add your shopping items into your cart
- Click to go either to the shopping bag page or checkout page
- Enter your promo code in the field designated "Have a Promo Code?" then click 'Apply'
- Another "Have a Promo Code?" box will appear where you can combine "stack" another promo code for American Eagle
- To enclose a gift receipt, click the box at the bottom of the order summary section.
- Sign in to your American Eagle Outfitters account, or fill in your shipping address and choose your shipping and payment options. You can pay by gift card, credit card or use your PayPal or ShopRunner account.
- The textbox for gift card codes is at the top of the payment section.
- If you have an American Eagle Outfitters account, the textbox for entering your American Eagle Outfitter's Rewards number is at the bottom on the left hand side of the page in the benefits section.
American Eagle Outfitters Outlet/Clearance
In the clearance section, you can save as much as 60 percent off apparel, accessories, and more.
Use the filters on the left hand side of the page to search by:
- Fabric effects - power fit or traditional, fabric stretch, rise, destruction or no destruction, and light, medium, or dark wash.
You can also sort items by price, find new arrivals in the clearance section, or find items that are available only online.
Popular Savings We've Seen At Times Include:
Be sure to check our list of coupons available for one of these deals:
- American Eagle promo code 20% off savings
- American Eagle $10 off $50 or more orders
- American Eagle promo code 15% off savings
- American Eagle birthday discount during the month it is your birthday
- 20% off your first purchase using a AEO or Aerie credit card
American Eagle Outfitters Cash Back
American Eagle Outfitters and Giving Assistant offer customers double their cash back on purchases. Giving Assistant pays the commission they receive from American Eagle Outfitters to customers, so Giving Assistant members who link to American Eagle Outfitters from the Giving Assistant website get double their discount. In addition, American Eagle Outfitters offers Giving Assistant members coupons and sales through the Giving Assistant website. You can receive your discount through PayPal or have it sent by check.
Giving Assistant also makes it easy to donate some or all of your discount to charity. Simply click on your profile, select your favorite charity, and select the percentage of your discount that you would like to donate.
5 Things You Didn't Know About American Eagle Outfitters
- The corporate headquarters' addresses, "19 Hot Metal Street" and "77 Hot Metal Street" in Pittsburgh's SouthSide Works Complex, represent 1977, the company's founding year.
- The advertising photos of Aerie lingerie models are not airbrushed or retouched in anyway in the photo lab. That's what the slogan #AerieREAL means.
- With AERewards, 100 points equals 15 percent off purchases, 200 points equals 20 percent, 350 points equals 30 percent, and 500 points equals 40 percent.
- The AEO/Aerie app lets you see AEO/Aerie styles similar to something you love simply by using your phone's camera and the Snap & Scan feature.
- The AEO/Aerie app also lets you Reserve, Try, & Buy items in U.S. stores and stream the AEO Radio in-store playlist.
American Eagle Outfitters Review
American Eagle Outfitters offers urban, street-influenced clothing, shoes, and accessories. The American Eagle Outfitters' look is "retro/vintage" casual and features jeans, denim, and the signature plaid shirts. AEO encourages mixing and matching pieces to express authentic individuality by creating a unique, distinctive look.
It has now grown to become a Fortune 500 company & trades on the NYSE: AEO
Their other online brand is Aerie clothing for women.
Who Founded AEO?
Brothers, Jerry and Mark Silverman, are the founders and originally started the company back in 1977.
What is The History Behind the Stores Beginning?
Founded in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1977, from its founding until 1991, American Eagle Outfitters focused on its own proprietary line of casual leisurewear and clothing and equipment for active outdoor sports such as camping, hiking, and mountain climbing.
After the Schottenstein family, who had owned a 50 percent interest in the company since 1980, bought out the Silverman family's share of the business, they changed the focus to the familiar style of casual men's and women's clothing for which American Eagle Outfitters is now known.
In 1995 and 1996, AEO began focusing on clothing for 18 to 32 year olds and on attracting more women customers. In February of 2006, American Eagle Outfitters launched Aerie lingerie. In the spring of 2014, AEO and Aerie took a stand against retouching the photos of models with their #AerieREAL slogan, in keeping with the company's focus on empowerment, authenticity, acceptance, and diversity.
Also in 2014, American Eagle Outfitters set out the principles of their corporate culture and corporate social responsibilities on the AEO Better World site. In a letter on the website, CEO Jay Schottenstein stated that "profits must co-exist with principles" and that "as a business and as individuals" AEO and its executives and employees "can have a direct impact on society." He added that, "AEO's commitment to social responsibility is an integral part of the company's culture."
American Eagle Outfitters and the American Eagle Outfitters Foundation focus, in particular, on contributions to the causes that are most relevant to Millennials. Schottenstein listed these as "the environment, youth empowerment and education, young women's health, and worker rights and equality."
The #WeAllCan campaign continues the focus on the values of acceptance and diversity, empowering teens and the expression of the values shared by AEO. The participants featured in the campaign have established their credibility and strong, independent voices in music, acting, social media, and/or modeling. The campaign seeks to engage Millennials and encourage philanthropy, activism, and the passionate pursuit of each individual's unique path to finding and expressing his or her true, authentic self.
This YouTube video from AEO sums up the empowering message of the #WeAllCan campaign.
Helga Ying, Vice President of External Engagement and Social Responsibility for American Eagle Outfitters commented on the AEO Better World site, "I feel honored to be part of a company whose goal is to empower a generation to express their unique voice, to celebrate individuality, and to show how - together - #WeAllCan. We are aligning our initiatives to create a [corporate social responsibility] CSR legacy that is important to our customers and associates and relevant to the brands of American Eagle Outfitters."
Sites Like American Eagle Outfitters
Here is a list of websites that are alternatives to AEO:
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Old Navy
American Eagle Outfitters Social Media Links
AEO on Facebook: American Eagle Outfitters shares fashion trends and styling suggestions for men and women and news about sales and campaigns like the #WeAllCan campaign. Under Events, you will find news of in store events. The newsfeed and the Notes section is the place to look for giveaways, contests, and sweepstakes. Check this area daily, because some of these chances to win last only one day.
AEO on Twitter: You'll find the same on-trend styling ideas and news about sales, giveaways, contests, and sweepstakes that you'll find on Facebook. You might get the chance to participate in retweet fundraising campaigns. For example, AEOs' Aerie contributed $1 for every retweet of the fundraising message to Bright Pink to fight breast and ovarian cancer. You can also read what others say about their purchases from AEO, talk about campaigns like the #WeAllCan campaign, and checkout all of the fascinating tweeters that AEO follows.
AEO on Pinterest: Full of fashion inspiration for new trends, styling denim, vacation style, holiday style, college style, and even American Beagle Outfitters style. A board full of bloggers adds their styling ideas as well.
AEO on Tumblr: Share your #AEOSTYLE with AEO on and you might find yourself featured on Tumblr and on the AEO blog.
AEO on Instagram: Photos of AEO stylings draw many comments that can inspire your style. Tell others what you think of the looks.
American Eagle Outfitters Contact Info
AEO INVESTOR RELATIONS
77 Hot Metal Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Telephone Number: +1 (888) 232-4535