5 Things You Didn’t Know About PB Teen
- Shop PB Teen's Eco Shop to browse Made-in-America products that include loveseats, wood-made decor & signet rings.
- Did you know that PBteen has stores all over the U.S. & they ship to over 90 countries?
- Designers for PBteen go to concerts, hang out at schools and shopping malls, and watch MTV to keep up with the trends of teens.
- PBteen is a Williams-Sonoma, Inc company, which was the first major cataloger to print Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper.
- Did you know that a valid college ID allows students to save 10% on PBteen's PB Dorm goods when shopping online?
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at PB Teen
After adding your selected goods to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a PBteen coupon code during the checkout process, which is shown below:
- Click 'Checkout' to begin the process of placing an order and paying for your items.
- Choose to checkout as a guest, create an account, or sign in with your email address and password, if you are a previous shopper.
- To 'Checkout as a Guest,' enter your birthdate to continue.
- Enter your shipping address details, and designate whether or not this is also the billing address. Click 'Continue to Next Step.'
- Choose between Standard and Next Day delivery options, which incur an added $17.50 charge for merchandise only and $8.50 for gift cards only. Click 'Continue to Next Step.'
- Enter credit card details, or choose to pay using a PBteen gift card or gift certificate.
- You will enter your promotion code in the Promotions section, and click 'Apply.' You are limited to using one coupon code per order.
- Review your order, and click 'Place Order' to complete the transaction.
PBteen Sales & Clearance
PBteen lists limited time offers, special sales on specific items (from beanbags to faux fur), and clearance goods associated with a variety of categories, including lighting, pillows and furniture, in their 'Sale' section.
When shopping for home furnishings geared towards young adults, you may browse the inventory of Rooms to Go (for Teens), Urban Outfitters, and PBteen – a Pottery Barn/Williams-Sonoma Inc.-branded company that markets a fresh line of exclusive furniture and accessories made especially with teenagers in mind. PBteen is actually noted as being the first home retail concept that solely concentrates on the 13-to-19-year-old demographic.
Launched in 2003, the retailer has since published a sought-after catalog; established stores across the United States (from Georgia to New York City); and continues to operate an online watering hole where customers can purchase a pair of Smart Budz Earbuds and Study Lapdesks from the comfort of their own home – all of which ships to over 90 countries. With a goal to help teens create a room environment that reflects their individual personalities and sense of style, PBteen offers a range of gratifying furniture pieces, bedding and accessories for teen bedrooms, study areas, lounge spots, and collegiate settings.
Catering to a variety of styles, from uniquely outrageous to preppy chic to laidback beachy, PBteen offers a comprehensive line of products that fall under the following primary categories: Furniture, Bedding, Rugs and Windows, Bath and Beach, Lighting, Décor, Storage, Luggage and Bags, and Gifts. Explore lighting options that offer floor lamps, sting lights, mix-and-match lamp bases and shades, as well as a ceiling lighting collection with elegant crystal chandeliers and birdcage light fixtures. Consider enhancing your teen's nighttime rituals by shopping fashionable robes, PJs and slippers. Perhaps it's time to outfit their bathroom with accessories that include mirrors, cosmetic caddies and beauty tools.
Browse items by category, style or collection, which includes licensed merchandise from the NBA, NFL, MBL, and NHL. Other PBteen collaborations and collections include the floral and bold prints of the MayBaby Collection by Meg Deangelis; Kelly Slater's eco-friendly line of surf-inspired bedding; the rustic style of Junk Gypsy; gold-toned electronics accessories from Emily & Meritt; and Burton's snowboarding-inspired line.
PBteen also has a sub-brand called PB Dorm, which is dedicated to supplying young adults with the types of goods that help jumpstart a student's college career with XL bedding styles, apartment furnishings, and pillows representing the sorority life.
Customers that shop PBteen oftenpraise the special touches that the company offers, such as monogram services for personalizing goods with initials and names in a variety of font styles and colors. Shoppers may also take advantage of complimentary interior design services, advice from expert designers, shopping and decorating tips, exclusive customer contests, access to an Eco Shop, and free shipping on PBteen.com. To achieve a more specific look, consider testing out possible styles by using PBteen's 'Design Your Own' tools for beds, study spaces, style tile sets, lighting and overall room setups.
And, if you're looking to stretch your dollars when purchasing a Retro Cooler or vibrant wall décor, consider what a Giving Assistant coupon code for PBteen can do for you. Additionally, if you use one to complete a purchase, not only will you save money, but you will also take care in knowing that your actions contributed to spreading a bit of social good to those in need.
Some of the most-viewed videos on PBteen's YouTube channel are those that highlight collections sold on their site, such as the following one titled 'Introducing MayBaby for PBteen.'
PBteen Social Media Links
PBteen on Twitter: From new bedding ideas to clearance sale alerts, following this account allows you to stay in line with exclusive furniture and accessories, made especially for teens.
PBteen on Facebook: Learn about the next free shipping offer, different ways to save money, and the latest dorm room styles by becoming a Facebook fan of the company.
PBteen on Instagram: Follow this feed to gain style inspiration or become the next featured 'Room of the Week' by using the hashtag #mypbteen.
PBteen on Pinterest: Offering a range of seasonal offers, color inspiration and décor ideas fit for a teen, browse Boards that include titles such as 'Vanity Ideas,' 'Summer Style,' 'Glitter +Grit,' and 'Bag It Up.'
PBteen on YouTube: With video uploads that feature commercials, the latest PBteen collections, and design inspiration, this channel concentrates on elevating a young adult's personal spaces.
PBteen Customer Service Contact Info
Corporate Headquarters – Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
3250 Van Ness Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94109
Telephone Number: +1 (866) 472-8336
Email Address: email@example.com