5 Things You Didn't Know About Aeropostale
- As of 2014, Aeropostale had an annual revenue of nearly $2 billion, and the company's equitable value was approximately $93.5 billion.
- Aeropostale was named one of the top 100 companies to work for by Fortune magazine thanks to its employee-friendly work environment.
- Aeropostale has a program known as Aero Cares that is designed to assist it employees during times of financial hardship.
- Although Aeropostale was founded in 1973, the first store location wasn't opened until 1987, which is why much of its merchandise features the 1987 date.
- Aeropostale maintains complete control over its merchandise from start to finish by marketing, designing, sourcing and selling all its merchandise.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Aeropostale
You can save even more on Aeropostale by redeeming a coupon code on the website during the checkout process, which you can find illustrated in the following steps:
- Add the desired Aeropostale merchandise to the online "Shopping Bag," and then click on the shopping bag icon located in the top right-hand corner of the screen to view the contents of your bag.
- Type your coupon code into the "Using a Promotional Code?" text box, and then click on the gray "Apply" button to apply the code to your order.
- Click on the gray "Proceed to Secure Checkout" button to proceed to the traditional checkout screen. Alternatively, click on the yellow "Checkout with PayPal" button to have the price of your purchase automatically deducted from your PayPal balance.
- Input your billing address and then click on the bubble next to "Ship to the Above Billing Address" to have your order shipped to your billing address.
- Provide your payment details when prompted, and then review your order for accuracy when prompted before confirming your order for processing.
You can shop the clearance section of Aeropostale to receive even greater deals on Aeropostale merchandise by clicking on the "Sale" link located in the upper right-hand corner of the website's home page. After clicking on the sale link, you'll be redirected to the clearance section. Shop by size, color, clothing type, price range and other options to find exactly what you're looking for. The clearance section constantly fluctuates, so check it frequently to stay updated on the latest clearance items.
Similar in tone and style to competitors like Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale was originally created to primarily target teens and adults ages 14 to 40. However, it has since branched out to create P.S. from Aeropostale, which provides clothing for children ages 4 to 13 in styles similar to that of the traditional Aeropostale stores but still appropriate for the younger ages.
Aeropostale stores can only be found in shopping malls, and Aeropostale merchandise can only be purchased exclusively at Aeropostale stores. Since the first Aeropostale store opened in 1987 at the Westside Pavillion Mall in Los Angeles, California, the company has expanded until it has more than 900 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico and 25 stores in Canada. It also has 20 stores oversees in locations like Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. Of course, with the launching of its online website where customers can shop for Aeropostale fashions, the company is able to serve even more customers across the globe.
Part of what makes Aeropostale so popular is that it collaborates with popular video bloggers like Bethany Mota, Nash Grier, Hays Grier and Cameron Dallas to create collections that will appear to their niche markets. Additionally, Aeropostale carries a number of brands. Some of the most popular brands that it carries for girls include Free State, Bethany Mota, Map to Mars, Live Love Dream, United XXVI, Tokyo Darling, The Bikini Lab, Lorimer, Junie & Jade, Hobie and Invite Only. Among the most popular brands designed for boys are United XXVI, Free State and Brooklyn Calling. Not only does Aeropostale sell clothing, but it sells a variety of accessories as well, such as jewelry, scarves, hats and even perfumes and colognes.
Another aspect about Aeropostale that makes it so popular is the many celebrity endorsements that it commissions in order to raise brand awareness. The first celebrity that Aeropostale every collaborated with was Fall Out Boy. The store sold the Fall Out Boy album, Infinity on High, in its stores, and when customers purchased the album from Aeropostale, they received a limited edition, exclusive T-shirt from the store. Since then, the company has also collaborated with the British pop group known as The Vamps as well as the Black Eyed Peas. Some of the collaborations include free T-shirts while others included a free concert to the school with the most donations of used jeans.
To top it all off, Aeropostale also gives back to the community through its various charitable promotions and donations. One of the most notable contributions that Aeropostale has made was its donations during the aftermath of the earthquake in Haiti. After the earthquake, Aeropostale agreed to donate a brand new pair of jeans to the country for every pair of used jeans that its customers donated to it. The company has also worked to raise awareness to teen homelessness through its "Teens for Jeans" program as well as donated lightly used jeans to local charities. In exchange to donations and supporting Aeropostale's charitable causes, the company usually provides customers with discounts or free merchandise.
When you shop at Aeropostale, you'll not only get to shop the latest fashions and get clothing and accessories that you love, but you'll save even more when you utilize Giving Assistant coupon codes. Additionally, you can get the chance to help others and even get a discount in reward for doing so.
One of the most popular Aeropostale videos featured on YouTube is "Seriously Stretchy Shorts." This video showcases one of Aeropostale's newest products: shorts that are super stretchy for the ultimate comfort but are still stylish and sexy as well.
Aeropostale Social Media Links
Aeropostale on YouTube: When you want to see videos of the latest products offered by Aeropostale, check out the company's YouTube channel. Not only can you see product previews, but you can also see videos featuring some of your favorite celebrities as well as customer reviews of their favorite products.
Aeropostale on Facebook: Learn about upcoming promotions and causes by liking Aeropostale's Facebook page where you can also view pictures and videos that the company uploads to its page. When you like the company's Facebook page, you'll get all the company's posts delivered right to your Facebook's news feed for easy reference.
Aeropostale on Twitter: Follow Aeropostale's Twitter profile to see all the latest Tweets pertaining to the company's newest brands and clothing collections as well as to learn about any exciting contests, sweepstakes and other chances to win prizes.
Aeropostale on Pinterest: Get fashion inspiration and see some of the company's favorite collections by checkout out Aeropostale's Pinterest account and viewing popular boards such as "Instaero," "Teen Vogue Editor's Picks" and "New Arrivals."
Aeropostale on Google+: Stay up-to-date on all the latest Aeropostale company news as well as general news in the industry by connecting with the company on Google+.
Aeropostale Customer Service Contact Info
915 S. Babcock St.
Melbourne, FL 32901
Telephone Number: +1 (877) 289-2376
Email Address: email@example.com