- Joining the DSW Rewards program is free, and allows users to earn points towards gift certificates redeemable at the store.
- DSW has a Shoe Lovers Care program, which donates to charities such as the United Way, Soles 4 Souls & the National Parkinson Foundation.
- In July 1991, DSW opened its 1st store (located in Dublin, Ohio). Today, the typical store display contains more than 30,000 pairs of shoes.
- It pays to be a DSW Rewards Premier member, you get free Next Business Day Shipping on any order when this option is selected.
- At one time, DSW was purchased and owned by Value City Department Stores, Inc.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at DSW
After adding your selected shoes, sandals, bag and accessories to the online 'shopping bag,' you will redeem a DSW coupon code during the checkout process, as shown below:
- Click 'Check Out Now' to review a summary of your order.
- In the space designated 'Enter an offer or cert code,' enter your coupon or promo code, and then click 'Apply.' You can only enter one code at a time.
- Select a method of shipping, choosing from Standard (4-7 business days) or with orders placed before 4 p.m. – Second Business Day or Next Business Day. Standard shipping is free with an order totaling over $35, and is automatically selected when applicable.
- Review order total, and then click 'Checkout.'
- You are instructed to either proceed using the Member Checkout by entering your email address and password, or continue as a Guest.
- Enter billing address information, and designate a shipping address.
- Click 'Continue Checkout.'
- Enter payment information, such as credit card details or select PayPal. You may also enter a gift card number and pin to use as a form of payment.
- Click 'Place Order' to complete your transaction.
When shopping for newly discounted shoes and last chance deals, online shoppers may browse a 'Clearance' section of DSW.com, where they will find styles up to 60% off original prices for women's, men's and kid's footwear.
From back-to-school shopping to purchasing a pair of flats for a job interview, DSW (also known as Designer Shoe Warehouse) is a specialty branded footwear retailer offering discounted prices in the same vein as Famous Footwear and Off Broadway Shoes. With hundreds of stores situated across the nation, DSW customers may find and try on more than 30,000 pairs of shoes, usually priced between 20 to 50 percent below typical retail price tags. Additionally, DSW.com provides the convenience of being able to leisurely browse endless styles online from the comforts of home, including clearance featuring Steve Madden, Skechers, Clarks and Nike.
DSW got its start in 1991, hitting the scene following a warehouse-like retail format to sell shoes. Over time, the retailer grew to become a major player in the footwear industry by offering a uniquely upscale appeal and providing a consumer-friendly shopping experience. DSW is now known for offering impressive values and a wide-ranging selection on the latest footwear styles for women, men and kids – from well-known name-brands (such as Puma, Lacoste, ASICs and Adidas) to trendy designer shoes, including BCB Generation, Sergio Rossi, and Moda Spana.
As you shop DSW.com, you can narrow down a search by browsing specific categories that include the Sandal Shop, Athletic, and Women's, which lists a never-ending inventory of gladiator sandals, pumps, heels, flats, loafers, sneakers, clogs, wedges, flip flops and slippers. Fashion-forward shoppers may zero in on the Luxury category to view selections representing the quality craftsmanship and exclusive styles of Gucci, Burberry, Valentino, Fendi, Prada, Giuseppe Zanotti, Dolce & Gabbana, an
d the Ralph Lauren Collection.
The retailer also has a category dedicated to Bags & Accessories for both men and women, where you'll find jewelry, socks, hosiery, scarves, hats, gloves, hair accessories, belts, wallets and handbags to fit any occasion.
In addition to providing access to a satisfying online selection of footwear, DSW customers also appreciate the free standard U.S.
shipping they get on orders totaling $35 or more. Also, customers benefit further by enrolling into the free DSW Rewardsprogram, where shoppers earn points from every DSW purchase – redeemable for $10 certificates to use at the store.
From saving on a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo wingtip oxfords to finally getting the Gucci handbag of your dreams, DSW.com also holds frequent promotions and sales throughout the year. Another way to save is to use a DSW coupon code from Giving Assistant, where you could save an extra 10% or score a free gift with purchase. Not only do you get a chance to enjoy additional savings, but you'll also participate in doing something good for someone in need.
One of the most-viewed videos on Designer Shoe Warehouse's YouTube channel is titled, 'Your Style Made Easy with DSW Shoes, Boots & Sandals,' which highlights DSW's online order in-store pickup to fit into your busy lifestyle.
DSW Social Media Links
DSW on Twitter: As a follower, you can keep up with shoe discussions, fashion trends, behind-the-scenes content and fun hashtags, such as #SaySomethingGreat.
DSW on Facebook: Encouraging fans to talk about 'all things shoes,' there are plenty of opportunities to view and discuss the latest styles, trends, and footwear sold at DSW.
DSW on Instagram: From finding fashion inspiration to drooling over the latest shoe designs, this feed provides a colorful snapshot of what DSW has to offer.
DSW on Pinterest: To gain insight into the shoe industry, the latest trends and fashion tips, browse Boards such as 'DSW Pairs,' 'DSW Style,' 'Boho Vibes,' and 'Shoe Lover Life Hacks.'
DSW on YouTube: Uploaded videos to this channel typically feature DWS's latest TV commercial spots, shoe brand highlights, and ways to pair their footwear with fashion trends.
DSW Contact Info
DSW Customer Service
810 DSW Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Telephone Number: 866-379-7463
Email: Contact Form