5 Things You Didn't Know About JackThreads
- JackThreads originated in 2008 when it was initially launched as a flash sale site that was focused exclusively on selling other brands' overstocked gear.
- JackThreads has hundreds of shares on social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ pertaining to its deals and bargains.
- Originally, JackThreads was only accessible to members, but now, the site is open to the general public and is accessible via Facebook, Google+ and email.
- In 2010, JackThreads was acquired by a digital media company that's directed exclusively towards young men, the name of which was Thrillist.
- In 2014, the Thrillist Media Group had more than $100 million in revenue, half of which was driven by JackThreads alone.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at JackThreads
After placing all the clothing, accessories and more that you want to purchase from the store in your online 'shopping cart,' follow the following instructions to redeem a JackThreads coupon code during the checkout process:
- Click the 'Checkout with Paypal,' button the 'Buy with Google' button or the 'Buy with Masterpass' button if you want to pay for your purchase via any of these methods. If not, continue onward through the default checkout process.
- Input your shipping address, and select the type of shipping you would like. Click the red 'Save and Continue' button.
- Click the 'Apply Promo Code or Gift Card' link to cause a text box to appear. Input your coupon code into the provided box, and then click 'Apply.'
- Input your credit card information, and then click the red 'Save and Continue' button.
- Review your order and payment details for accuracy before clicking the 'Place Order' button to confirm your order.
JackThreads dedicates an entire section of its website to clearance items. Site visitors can easily access this section by clicking the 'Sale' link found at the top of the home page in the navigation bar. Within the clearance section, only the categories that have items on clearance will be listed, so when you refresh the page or check back later, it is not uncommon for different categories to be listed there. Some of the most common items found in JackThreads' clearance section include 'Button-ups,' 'Tees' and 'Essentials.'
Fashion has become a huge part of many people's daily lives, and in today's modern society, shopping has been made more convenient than ever with online marketplaces. Although people usually picture women when they think of fashion and designer brands, many men also take pride in their appearances and seek to express themselves through their style and fashion choices. Similar to Bonobos and ASOS, JackThreads is an online clothing marketplace that caters solely to men. JackThreads is known for curating top-tier contemporary fashion brands at rock bottom prices. However, now JackThreads has evolved into much more than just a flash sale site. Today, customers can experience daily drops of newly curated items from the top brands, limited-run corporations and private label products produced by the company itself.
Although JackThreads has experienced success from the onset of its enterprise, it began to grown drastically after Thrillist Media Group acquired in 2010. As a subsidiary of Thrillist Media Group, the site's membership had grown to more than 2 million by 2012. By March of 2013, its membership had already doubled to 4 million members. JackThreads also offers the best from today's up-and-coming designers and hosts more than 1,000 brands through its online marketplace.
JackThreads has offices in both New York, NY, and Columbus, OH. Although it gained its fame through offering its customers brand name clothing at extremely low prices, JackThreads has also created its own line of clothing. In 2012, the company launched "Goodale." Because of its innovative new private brand of clothing, JackThreads was credited as fourth in "AdAge's" 2011 edition of "America's Hottest Brands." Now, many of the customers shopping the site aren't going there for discounted name brand clothing. Rather, they are shopping JackThreads' unique brand.
One of the most innovative aspects of JackThreads is that it has a customer service feature known as "Ask Jill." Ask Jill was created not only to offer customers technical support but also to offer them fashion advice. With the Ask Jill feature, customers get to ask female fashion experts for style tips, hence the gender of the name, "Jill." Customers who want to know about what's popular, what's trending and anything else can find all the answers through the user-friendly Ask Jill service. The service can be accessed from any page on the website by clicking on the 'Chat' link. Alternatively, customers who want to speak to someone over the phone can call the provided customer service number.
In keeping up with the times, JackThreads also offers its customers mobile apps for Android and iPhone devices. In fact, much of the shopping done at JackThreads is conducted via their mobile app, which is said to drive more than half of the business that the website receives.
One of the most popular videos on YouTube featuring JackThreads is entitled Android Developer Story: JackThreads. This video shows how Thrillist, the creator of the JackThreads mens fashion app, grew their Android sales almost 2000% by using the Android native design.
JackThreads Social Media Links
JackThreads on Twitter: JackThreads tweets the latest news about their deals and savings, savvy fashion advice and entry details for any contests or sweepstakes the company's hosting.
JackThreads on Facebook: JackThread's Facebook account provides you with an opportunity to interact with the company by liking their posts, showing support of their pages and even posting your own suggestion and questions on their profile page.
JackThreads on Instagram: JackThreads' Instagram account provides you with a wide variety of JackThreads merchandise featured in different settings as well as photos of beautiful landscapes and fashion accessories to inspire your inner creativity.
JackThreads on Pinterest: JackThreads' Pinterest account highlights their latest fashion trends and provides users with fashion inspiration through boards such as 'Elevated Style: Spring,' 'JT Edit,' 'Don't Be a Layer Hater' and 'Taking Care of Business.'
JackThreads on LinkedIn: Keep up with all the latest company news, opportunities for employment, business insights and other highlights by visiting JackThreads' LinkedIn profile where you can connect with the company.
JackThreads Contact Info
568 Broadway, Suite 605
New York, NY 100123938
Telephone Number: +1 (212) 966-2263