J.Crew Cash Back
Reap the benefits of shopping for fashionable clothing and accessories with J.Crew coupon codes, and get cash back on all your purchases.
Giving Assistant brings you the most cash back for J.Crew purchases. While coupon codes and seasonal sales provide you with great opportunities to save money on your favorite merchandise, cash back programs make it so that you always save money even when stores aren't running any special sales or promotions.
- J.Crew's headquarters in New York is so huge that it encompasses five floors of the building it's located in, spanning five blocks.
- J. Crew actually started out as a door-to-door salesperson company, and it used to be known as Popular Merchandise, Inc.
- To date, J.Crew employees more than 5,000 employees and has more than 200 locations worldwide in the both the United States and Japan.
- J.Crew was highly successful as a catalog mail order company before it took its store viral by creating its website.
- J.Crew has donated more than $1 million to charity partners such as Teach for America, DonorsChoose.org and the American Red Cross.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at J.Crew
Use coupon codes at J.Crew's website by following the procedure detailed below:
- Shop the site by adding items that you wish to purchase to the online "Shopping Bag," and then click on the "Checkout" link when you decide you're ready to checkout.
- Review the contents of your shopping bag and make any edits, and then input your promo code into the "Have a Promotional Code?" text box before clicking the "Apply" button.
- Select whether you want to "Checkout Now," "Pay with PayPal" or "Buy With MasterPass."
- Input your shipping address when prompted, and select the shipping method that you prefer.
- If your billing address is different from your shipping, click the "Billing Address is Different From Shipping Address" check box and input your billing address.
- Provide your payment information and click "Place Order" to submit your payment.
J.Crew has an entire branch of its store that's dedicated to discount and clearance items. It's known as the J.Crew Factory. There are more than 45 J.Crew Factories scattered across the U.S., and the J.Crew Factory has its own website online where customers looking to pay less for J.Crew items can go. You can access the J.Crew Factory section from J.Crew's website by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on the link provided under "Our Brands."
J.Crew is known as one of the most fashionable name brands in the fashion industry along with other top brands like Ralph Lauren, GAP and Nautica. It was founded in 1947 by Saul Charles and Mitchell Ciander, but when they began the business, it was but a door-to-door salesman-type business. As the company grew, it began to send out catalogs, and it experienced much success as a catalog mail in company. To date, the company has more than 24 editions of the J.Crew catalog, and more than 80 million copies of those catalogs have been distributed. As of 1999, its sales totaled more than $824 million, and its revenue is sure to have grown immensely since then thanks to the launching of its online store that allows customers to purchase J.Crew's loved merchandise from anywhere and have it shipped directly to their locations.
J.Crew's online store is optimally designed to be user-friendly, and the many categories and search filters provided on the website make it easy for customers to find exactly what they're looking for. Browse categories according to gender, clothing type, price range, size, color and other such filters, or find search results for a specific keyword or phrase by typing it into the provided search bar located at the top of J.Crew's home page.
Additionally, J.Crew makes it so that online shoppers can experience exclusive deals and sales when they sign up to their email mailing list. Customers on the email mailing list will receive emails about first looks at any special online and in-store sales, and they'll occasionally receive special coupons and promo codes through their email accounts. Signing up for an account on J.Crew can also make it so that the site remembers customers' search history and tailors search options specifically to them when they visit the site. Additionally, customers can save items, place them on their wish list and manage their account online when they sign up for a free online account.
As one of the most successful companies in the fashion industry, J.Crew takes the initiative to give back to the community by supporting various philanthropic efforts. Some of the charities and projects that the company supports include the Save the Bees initiative, the Wildlife Project and various other programs that are designed to support local and national causes. Some of the charities that J.Crew is known to support include Teach for America and the American Red Cross.
When you shop with J.Crew with Giving Assistant coupon codes, not only will you save money from the coupon codes, but you'll also save even more through the advantageous cash back program. In addition, you can enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that you're shopping with a company that cares about the community and supports philanthropic efforts through its charities and donations.
One of the most-viewed YouTube videos on J.Crew's YouTube channel is entitled "The (Helpful) Elephant in the Room: "No More Lines." This video features cute images of plush elephants and provides tips for holiday annoyances and other things that cause issues.
J.Crew Social Media Links
J.Crew on YouTube: Go to J.Crew's YouTube channel when you want to see the latest videos released by the company and for exciting clips of some of the fashion designer's latest photo shoots and model interviews.
J.Crew on Facebook: Check out J.Crew's Facebook account when you want to learn the latest information about any chances to win company prizes through photo contents, video contests and various other user-submitted sweepstakes.
J.Crew on Twitter: J.Crew's Twitter account is your resource for all the latest news going on and everything that the company's into, from highlights in the news to chances to win J.Crew merchandise by competing in contests and sweepstakes.
J.Crew on Pinterest: Get fashion inspiration as well as ideas about the latest trends in the industry by visiting J.Crew's Pinterest account and checkout out some of its most popular boards such as "Looks We Love," "Denim" and the "J.Crew Collection."
J.Crew on Instagram: When you want to browse stunning pictures of some of J.Crew's most popular and fashionable items set against various backdrops, check out J.Crew's Instagram profile.
J.Crew on Google+: J.Crew's Google+ account is the perfect resource for you to turn to when you want to learn the latest news not only pertaining to the company itself but to the fashion industry in general.
J.Crew Contact Info
New York, New York 10003
Telephone: (212) 209-2500
Fax: (212) 209-2666