5 Things You Didn’t Know About Leisure Pro
- Browse Leisure Pro's Scuba Equipment Buying Guides, which helps you pick out your next gear bag, mask, dive light, snorkel, or pair of fins.
- You can create your own Leisure Pro package when purchasing scuba gear, wetsuits, photography equipment, snorkels & kid's gear.
- Leisure Pro has a Best Price Match Guarantee – if you see a better price of an item on another site – they'll match it + 5% off that price.
- If you try on a Leisure Pro purchase & it isn't the right fit, they arrange return/exchange of the item with no added shipping costs.
- Leisure Pro has partnered up with the Coral Reef Alliance (CORAL) to spread awareness about threats faced by coral reefs across the world.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Leisure Pro
After adding your desired scuba products to the online 'shopping basket,' you will redeem a LeisurePro.com coupon code during the checkout process, which is highlighted below:
- Add your postal or zip code to calculate shipping fees.
- Adjust delivery criteria from the following options: Standard, UPS 3 Business Days, UPS 3 Business Days Air, and UPS Next Business Day Air.
- If desired, include a small tax deductible donation which goes towards the preservation of coral reefs. Select your preferred amount from a drop-down list, and click 'Add Donation.'
- Click 'Proceed to Checkout' to continue.
- Enter your shipping address details.
- Scroll down to select a method of payment, but first, click on 'Do you have a gift card or promo code?' to enter your coupon code. You can enter a Gift Card and Promo code in separate fields. Click 'Apply' when finished.
- Enter the requested information for your selected payment method, when applicable: Credit Card, PayPal, or PayPal Credit.
- Confirm the shipping address.
- Click 'Place Order' to complete the transaction.
Leisure Pro Specials & Closeouts
Leisure Pro highlights sale and discounted items in two different places on their website. From scuba wetsuits to instructional DVDs, the 'Specials' section is filled with reduced-price goods. A 'Closeout' tab on the website also leads to discounted scuba gear, wetsuits, googles, masks and other essentials from leading brands on the market – some of which ship for free. Leisure Pro also features 'Weekly Specials' throughout the site.
Leisure Pro Review
You can't swim deep with sea turtles or capture the vibrant colors of tropical fish without the proper gear, safety apparatuses and gadgets that online retailers such as Scuba.com, Divers Direct, Joe Dive, Divers Supply, and Leisure Pro can provide. Known as one of the first divers supply companies to hit the Internet, Leisure Pro is known as a leader in the industry – selling the type of equipment that makes much more than scuba diving and snorkeling dreams come true. Their well-stocked warehouse of new and used water-related gear, apparel and equipment ships quickly with price-match guarantees and other shopping conveniences.
As you navigate the site to find spearfishing guns for your husband's birthday or an underwater camera to capture your snorkeling adventures in Hawaii, you'll see that the site is primarily divided into broad categories such as Scuba, Bags & Apparel, Wetsuits, Photography, Spearfish & Freedive, Snorkling, and Swim.
For the watersports enthusiastic, Leisure Pro is also stocked with the equipment, supplies and products that enhance the safety, as well as the level of fun associated with some of life's most exhilarating outdoor pursuits. Browse the Watersports category to locate inflatable kayaks and canoes, life jackets, tow ropes, snorkel sets, paddle gear, and even insect protection.
From Tusa Solla Fins to a Wenger Sea Force Chrono Men's Watch, top brands sold at Leisure Pro include Henderson, Freestyle, Go Pro, Sea-Doo, and Bare. Conduct a keyword search to find something specific, or browse by brand to locate the latest gear, accessories, and other must-haves sold by the likes of Blue Reef, Aquaskipper, BullFrog, Kwik-Tek, Intova, Petzl, Seasoft, Sea Eagle, Reef Runner, and Z Gear.
If you'd like to give the gift of diving or snorkeling, gift cards are available for purchase on the site. Their Kids Corner also allows you to shop for younger adventure seekers with youth-sized wetsuits, smaller-sized swim goggles, and water toys.
Divers looking to turn their gear into cash can also sell their unused and used items (such as tank pressure checkers, lift bags, LED lights, and fins) to Leisure Pro, which they in turn sell to shoppers seeking to save money on their future scuba pursuits. This section of the website also sells open box and demo products at a discounted price.
With many ways to save money on your next waterproof gear bag or snorkeling gear package, having a Leisure Pro coupon code on hand can also maximize your savings. Additionally, when you complete a transaction by using a promo code from Giving Assistant, you'll not only rake in cash back, but also contribute to good causes in the meantime.
Helpful tutorials and reviews make up the bulk of the most popular videos on Leisure Pro's YouTube channel with 'How To Choose a Diving Fin' attracting the highest number of views.
Leisure Pro Social Media Links
Leisure Pro on Twitter: Become a follower to learn about the largest jellyfish in the world (and other diving safety tips) and being the first to know about weekly specials.
Leisure Pro on Facebook: This account offers a combination of interesting diving-related facts, diving gear highlights, and snapshots of active pursuits that call for Leisure Pro assistance.
Leisure Pro on Google+: In between diving-related facts and news, you'll find highlights on some of the products and gear sold by the company.
Leisure Pro on Pinterest: While you're in search of unique diving products, gear, essentials and accessories, enjoy Boards titled 'Travel & Leisure,' 'Water Toys,' and 'SCUBA Lifestyle.'
Leisure Pro on YouTube: Just some of the video uploads on this channel includes an overview of new products, diving safety tips, how tos, previews, and reviews.
Leisure Pro Contact Info
42 West 18th Street
New York, NY 10011
Telephone Number: (888)805-3600 or (212) 645-1234