5 Things You Didn’t Know About Mark and Graham
- It only takes 3 easy steps to use Mark and Graham's monogram maker to personalize the goods sold on their site.
- Don't forget to take advantage of Mark and Graham's complimentary gift wrap, which is available with every order.
- Become a member of Mark and Graham's Design Trade Program; receive trade discounts/applicable tax exemptions w/ online M&G product purchases
- There are over 50 unique monograms & type options to consider when you buy gifts & accessories from Mark and Graham.
- Did you know that Mark and Graham is affiliated with Williams-Sonoma, Inc.?
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Mark and Graham
After adding your selected goods to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a Mark and Graham coupon code during the checkout process, which is illustrated below:
- When you are ready to check out, review your order and opt to Check Out as a Guest, Create an Account, or sign in to an existing account for a faster checkout process using Express Checkout.
- When checking out as a guest, you will enter your shipping address, and designate whether it is also the same address for billing. Click 'Continue.'
- Select a delivery option, either Standard (arrives within 5 to 7 business days) or Rush (arrives within 2 to 3 business days, and incurs an added $15 charge for merchandise or extra $8.50 for gift cards only).
- Choose or decline complimentary gift wrap services, and click 'Continue.'
- Enter your credit card information, or redeem a Mark and Graham gift card or certification.
- Under 'Have a Promotion Code,' enter your promotion code, and click 'Apply.' Note that only one promotion code can be used per order.
- Review the order once more, and click 'Submit Order' to complete the transaction.
Mark and Graham Sales
Offering up to 50% off of discounted items, which includes bags, jewelry, accessories, housewares, apparel and holiday goods (like Christmas tree ornaments and plaid cocktail napkins), click on 'Sale' to locate opportunities to save money on Mark and Graham items.
Mark and Graham Review
When looking for monogrammed goods that impress, Mark and Graham joins the ranks of Things Remembered, Marley Lilly and Thirty-One gifts, which all aim to take personalized goods and gifts to the next level. Fueled by a love and respect for the art of creating custom-made purchases enhanced with initials, names and artistic monograms that add an elevated touch of personalization, Mark and Graham gained the support and backing of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Launching in the fall of 2012, the company offers goods and gifts online that include handbags, jewelry, housewares, and fashion-forward apparel.
With appealing designs and exclusive typography, Mark and Graham has since built a reputation for selling high-quality leather goods, home goods (such as gifts for pets and bars), outdoor decor, bedding collections, stationary sets, a Hand-Knit baby goods collection, and plenty of fashionable accessories. For example, shop jewelry pieces from the likes of designers Sarah Chloe, Ariel Gordon, Kiel James Patrick and K Kane that include initialed tortoiseshell bracelet cuffs and nautical-themed cufflinks. With Mark and Graham, you can shop online for goods, gifts, and stylish wearables that can be personalized with 50 unique types of monograms.
Mark and Graham allows customers to shop by category to find specific items of interest, or browse exclusive collections, such as leather handbags from the Elisabetta Collection; the Club Collection's line for sporty and leisure pursuits; personalized plates and serving trays from the Melamine Outdoor Collection; the bold sleepwear patterns from the Satin PJ Collection; eye-catching colors of the Vivid Collection; and other selections belonging to the Waxed Canvas Collection, Rustic Leather Collection, Italian Leather Collection, and Typographer's Linens Collection.
Find gift-giving inspiration by shopping Customer Favorites and New Arrivals, or further narrow a search when shopping by recipient, occasion, price, or shop type, such as the Wedding Shop or Specialty Shops for housewarming and business gifts. From bundling up in cashmere and faux fur scarves, hats and gloves to knit bunny Easter hats for kids to memorable personalized glass or ceramic Christmas ornaments, the company also offers an array of seasonal items at any given time, including those with discounted off-season, holiday sale prices.
As you use Mark and Graham's monogram maker tool to personalize a wool ball cap, leather desk datebook or set of Turkish Cotton Hydro towels, you'll be able to select fashionable one-, two- and three-letter initial monograms from a variety of fonts, symbols, and styles. From vivid pink to matte gold, a rainbow of colors are available for items involving digital printing, matte thread, vinyl decals, pad printing, and foil embossing options.
To sweeten your next purchase on a pair of monogrammed silk pajamas or a weekender bag bearing your initials, consider using a Mark and Graham coupon. As you browse the site, keep in mind that Giving Assistant promo codes not only help lower the total cost of your order, but also results in a meal being donated for a good cause.
One of the most helpful videos for customers from the company is titled 'How to Personalize It with Mark and Graham,' which outlines the process of shopping for personalized goods and previewing monograms from the online retailer.
Mark and Graham Social Media Links
Mark and Graham on Twitter: Like, Re-Tweet, or share your opinion on the many different ways you can personalize items using Mark and Graham's lineup of typography and design options.
Mark and Graham on Facebook: From seasonal favorites to holiday keepsakes, join the discussion and learn about the latest ways to personalize your goods and gifts.
Mark and Graham on Instagram: Tweak your personal style by browsing the eye candy posted on a feed that regrams their favorites from customers using the hashtag #MyMarkandGraham, and allows you to shop directly when clicking links.
Mark and Graham on Pinterest: With a large following, join customers who come to browse company Boards titled 'New Arrivals,' 'DIY,' 'Handbag Haven,' and 'Glam Gifts for Your BFF.'
Mark and Graham Customer Service Contact Info
3250 Van Ness Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94109
Telephone Number: +1 (888) 965-6275
Email Address: email@example.com