5 Things You Didn't Know About Charlotte Russe
- Charlotte Russe owns and operations stores in 45 states, and as of 2014, it boasted approximately 560 stores across the nation.
- Although Charlotte Russe originated as stand-alone stores, when it was acquired by SKM, it evolved into a national chain of shopping mall stores.
- The first Charlotte Russe store locations were all in San Diego, but the first store opened outside San Diego was much larger.
- The founder of Charlotte Russe named their store after a famous French dessert they used to enjoy during their childhood.
- Charlotte Russe has raised more than $2.2 million for cancer research through its various charitable campaigns and community outreach efforts.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Charlotte Russe
It's easy to redeem a coupon code online at Charlotte Russe's website. All you have to do is follow the steps illustrated below:
- Add the desired clothing and accessories to your online "Shopping Bag," and then click on the pink "Checkout" button when you're ready to purchase your items.
- Check the contents of your shopping bag for accuracy, and add, edit or remove any items you wish.
- Select your desired type of shipping from the "Shipping" drop-down menu. Charlotte Russe allows you to select from standard, expedited or express shipping.
- Click the "Promo Code" arrow, and then input the coupon code into the "Enter a Promo Code" text box before clicking on the gray "Apply" button.
- Click on either the "Checkout with PayPal" button or the pink "Begin Checkout" button.
- Provide the address you want your merchandise shipped to, and then input your billing address.
- Input your credit or debit card information if you're using the regular checkout option, or sign into your PayPal account when prompted to authorize the charge on PayPal.
Charlotte Russe Clearance
When shopping Charlotte Russe online, you can access a section of the site that is permanently dedicated to any clearance items that the store has. Simply click on the "Sale" link located in the horizontal navigation bar located at the top of the page to be redirected to the section containing all items currently on sale. Once you're in the sale section, you can shop via category filters just like you can throughout the rest of the website. If you don't see a certain category listed, it's because the store currently doesn't have any items on clearance in that section. The sale section fluctuates frequently, so check it often to stay current on the latest clearance items.
Charlotte Russe Review
Similar in tone and style to Wet Seal and Forever 21, Charlotte Russe is a women's clothing retailer that primarily targets teenagers and young women in their 20s. With innovative styles and the most trending items at low prices, it's no wonder that Charlotte Russe continues to be a favorite among high school teens, college students and young working women. Most Charlotte Russe stores are found in shopping malls and plazas since most "Charlotte Girls" tend to frequent those locations. "Charlotte Girls" is the nickname that Charlotte Russe fondly named its shoppers who are passionate about the styles that the stores offer and who always turn to it when they are in need of clothing and accessories to help them look fabulous for any occasion.
The founder of Charlotte Russe, Daniel Lawrence, was no stranger to the clothing industry when he decided to start Charlotte Russe. In fact, he and his two brothers grew up assisting their father with his clothing business that was located in Brooklyn, New York. With all their years of experience in the clothing industry, it was no surprise when the brothers decided to start their own clothing business as adults to carry on the tradition and all the knowledge that they gained working for their father's business. Before Charlotte Russe came to fruition, the brothers founded a corporation they called Lawrence Merchandising Corp. Lawrence Merchandising Corp. opened its first store in Carlsbad, California back in 1975, and the brothers chose to name the store Charlotte Russe, which is when the store was born.
Throughout the 1970s and 80s, the brothers continued to expand their Charlotte Russe locations due to the immense success that they experienced from the first store located in Carlsbad. Most of their expansions took place across the San Diego area, but as word of the trendy and fashionable store for young women began to travel, they eventually began to expand outside the San Diego area until they became the immensely popular chain that they are today with locations all over the nation.
Initially, most Charlotte Russe locations only spanned approximately 5,000 square feet, but as the store began to expand, locations started to become as large as 20,000 square feet so that they could offer even more selections of clothing, handbags, shoes, jewelry and other accessories to their shoppers.
Since its inception, the chain has changed hands twice. First, it was sold to SKM, and then in 2009, it became a private company of Advent International. The basic concept and layout of both the online and offline Charlotte Russe stores continues to remain the same. Additionally, Charlotte Russe bought out competitor, Rampage, back in 1997, adding 15 more nationwide locations to its chain of stores. Most recently, Charlotte Russe has begun to offer a plus line of clothing to target even more customers.
The company also strives to give back to the community by hosting a variety of charity drives and making donations to various charitable causes. Perhaps the most notable cause that Charlotte Russe supports is cancer research, and it's donated millions to the cause over the years. Therefore, when you shop at Charlotte Russe with Giving Assistant coupon codes, you'll not only get to experience even more savings on the fashionable clothing and accessories that you love, but you'll also be supporting a company that helps fund advances in cancer research.
One of the most popular YouTube videos that features Charlotte Russe merchandise is this video. It is of a Charlotte Russe shopper who models various styles of Charlotte Russe's new plus size clothing, illustrating how plus size teens and women can enjoy the same trendy fashions at low prices by shopping at Charlotte Russe stores.
Charlotte Russe Social Media Links
Charlotte Russe on Facebook: Charlotte Russe frequently hosts special sales, discounts and promotions in both its physical store locations and online, and liking the company's Facebook profile will make it so that you'll receive instant news about all these deals directly in your own Facebook's news feed. In addition, you can comment on company posts and share your own shopping experiences on its Facebook page.
Charlotte Russe on Instagram: See images of some of the latest fashions and trends in Charlotte Russe stores by visiting the company's Instagram page. You can also get inspiration for the types of shoes, hats, jewelry and other accessories to pair with your Charlotte Russe apparel by checking out some of the ensembles featured on the company's Instagram.
Charlotte Russe on Pinterest: Get inspiration for every season and occasion by checking out some of the boards featured on Charlotte Russe's Pinterest page. Check out the "Plus" board to see the latest trends in plus size fashion, check out the "Rompers" board to get ideas for summer rompers or check out any of the other boards for inspiration in those categories.
Charlotte Russe on Twitter: Follow Charlotte Russe's Twitter profile to receive the latest company Tweets in your own Twitter's news feed and to learn about any contests or giveaways the stores are hosting.
Charlotte Russe Customer Service Contact Info
Charlotte Russe Holding, Inc.
5910 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 120
San Diego, CA 92121
Telephone Number: +1 (888) 211-7271
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org