New York & Company Cash Back
Getting instantaneous cash back can be addicting, especially when you're shopping at a store like New York & Company. Get high fashion and instant cash back to make your purchase more affordable. If you ever need to return an item to a store, there is no need to contact Giving Assistant. They will deduct the amount of the cash back from your Giving Assistant account balance after receiving notification from the store.
- Giving Assistant Offers Fast Payouts!
- We don't hold onto your money until you've reached an excessively high payout limit. Most of our payments are released in days, and you don't have to wait for weeks or months to get your cash. Payments are sent using your choice of payment method. We can send a check, use PayPal or send money directly to your bank account by using your debit card.
- The entire experience is hassle-free. If you don't get your cash back, simply email us to let us know and we'll contact you with a resolution.
5 Things You Didn't Know About New York & Company
- New York & Company was incorporated in 1918. Since then, it has opened over 500 retail stores and runs an active online business.
- The company provides some of the best opportunities for career advancement in the field of retail, and shows commitment to the success of their associates.
- Their flagship store is located in New York City, and the company has a revenue of $1.14 billion dollars.
- The company has several sub-brands including Love, NY&C, 7th Avenue Suiting Collection, Eva Mendes and SuperStretch Fabric.
- Their marketing campaigns have included many celebrities including Eva Longoria, Brooke Shields, Cindy Crawford, Patrick Dempsey, Ellen Pompeo and others.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at nyandcompany.com
New York & Company makes redeeming a gift code or coupon simple. Discounts are great for getting exceptional deals on great fashion and fashion accessories. The company doesn't require that you have an account, but signing up for an account makes it easier to track your past purchases and initiate returns.
- Select the items you want and click the 'My Bag' link at the top of the screen to begin the checkout process.
- Choose the option to login or select the guest checkout option. If you choose to checkout as a guest, you can also create an account in the process.
- Input your contact information into the available fields, and select the 'Continue' link.
- Provide your shipping details, choose a shipping method and select 'Continue."
- Enter your promo or coupon code into the 'Coupon Code' text field, and click the 'Apply' button.
- Complete your purchase by selecting the 'Continue' button.
- Verify your order is correct and submit your order.
New York & Company Outlet/Clearance
The company offers a clearance section on the website. Simply select the link for the clearance section from the navigation bar and review all of their special offerings. You can search the clearance section by category to make it easier to find what you want. The home page for the clearance section also gives a summary of the sales and items that are on their way out the door. You can often save 50 to 80 percent off the regular cost of items when you take advantage of their offerings. Most clearance items are sold at the lowest possible price, and coupon codes can't be used when buying clearance items.
New York & Company Review
New York & Company is a premiere women's fashion store similar to Ann Taylor and J. Jill. The company has been in operation in some form for nearly a century, and they provide the latest fashion trends and styles for the fashion-conscious women. Attire for work and play can be found through their online storefront, and the company makes it easy to return items with their pre-paid return labels and smart packaging. You can also return items directly to any New York & Company store.
The website is made to be easy to navigate. You can quickly find what you're looking for by clicking on one of the appropriate links at the top of the page. When you select a link, you'll be greeted with additional options based on that category. This makes it easy to narrow down your selections and find exactly what you're looking for. If you see something you like, you can add it to your wish list to purchase at a later time as well.
The trends section is the first section listed on the website, and it's the best place to go to find fashion that is current. This is a good feature for people who want to stay trendy, but who don't have the time or interest to follow the latest fashions. New York & Company keeps up on the latest styles so you don't have to, and you can often find great deals even in the trends category.
The next section on the website deals only with new arrivals. This makes it easy to get a quick-glance of everything new the company has to offer. Like the other sections, you can browse through the list of arrivals and find the right suit, dress or
casual wear for your life. New arrivals often include trendy items, but you can also find a host of traditional workwear and casual wear to meet your daily work needs.
The next section features their Eva Mendes collection, and the rest of the links on the company website deal with different types of clothing. Select from pants, tops, apparel, dresses, active, petite, tall and accessories. Each of the sections is well-organized to help you find everything you need to build the perfect wardrobe. As a premiere provider of women's fashion, you can be certain that all of the items available through the company are updated and current.If you prefer to check out items in the store before buying them online, you can use the website's store locator to find nearby stores.
The following video demonstrates the Eva Mendes Holiday Collection at New York & Company.
New York & Company Social Media Links
New York & Company on Facebook: The Facebook page offers news and information about the latest fashion styles to hit the runway. You can also find out about the newest offerings from the company, and get notifications when the company is having a sale.
New York & Company on Twitter: Twitter offers a variety of tweets that deal with the company offerings, and you can follow the company to find out when the latest sales and promotions become active. The company regularly posts about new fashions and items that become available in their stores.
New York & Company on Pinterest: The Pinterest page offers a great way to look through current fashions in a completely visual way. The page is organized by category, and it makes it easy to find the styles and trends you're looking for.
New York & Company on Google+: On Google+, the company regularly posts articles and news related to fashion. You can also find out about the company's biggest sales and events when they become available. The company regularly posts trends, from the office to the opera.
New York & Company Contact Info
New York & Company (Headquarters)
New York & Company
330 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001 Attn: Customer Service
Telephone: (800) 961-9906
New York & Company (Credit Card Payments)
NY&C Rewards Credit Card
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728
Telephone: (800) 695-1788