Shopping for the high-end women's fashion that you love has never been more fun and beneficial than with Giving Assistant coupon codes.
Giving Assistant gives you the most in cash back when you shop at Ann Taylor. It essentially makes it so that the clothes you love and were going to purchase anyway won't cost you as much.
Plus, you won't have to wait months before you can cash in on your cash back rewards when you use Giving Assistant. We'll pay you your cash back within days - not months. In fact, we promise to get your cash back to you within just three business days of your purchase.
If you experience any difficulties in obtaining your cash back payments, all you have to is contact us, and we'll take care of the rest. We always want your cash back experience to be hassle-free when you use our codes.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Ann Taylor
- Contrary to popular belief, Ann Taylor was not founded by a woman of the same name - or a woman at all for that matter.
- The original Ann Taylor store was founded by Robert Liebskind in New Haven, Connecticut, back in 1954 as a women's clothing store.
- It wasn't until the 1970s that the Ann Taylor brand really began to take off and spread throughout the nation.
- Perry Ellis and Marimekko are just a couple of the notable, big name designers that Ann Taylor has had contracts with over the years.
- The company celebrated its 50th ANNiversary with the wordplay off of its name and doing a photo shoot called 'I Am Ann Taylor."
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Ann Taylor
Realize savings at Ann Taylor by redeeming your Giving Assistant coupon codes. The process is relatively simple and merely consists of the following:
- Add the desired merchandise to your online shopping bag, and then click on the shopping bag icon located in the upper right hand part of the screen when you're ready to proceed to checkout.
- Check your bag for accuracy and make any changes you desire.
- Type your coupon code into the 'Have a Promo Code?' text box, and then click the black 'Apply' button to apply the code to your order. The page should refresh to reflect the updated price of your order.
- Click the black 'Proceed to Checkout' button, and then either sign in with your Ann Taylor account or proceed to check out as a guest.
- Input your shipping address into the provided text fields, and select the shipping method you prefer.
- Select whether your billing address is different from your shipping. If it is, input it into the provided fields.
- Input your payment information, and finalize your order.
Ann Taylor Outlet/Clearance
Ann Taylor is a brand that's geared towards the working women, so it should come as no surprise to find that it regularly places items on clearance. You can easily access the sale section of Ann Taylor's website by locating and clicking on the 'Sale' link from the horizontal navigation menu that runs along the top of the site's home page. In the 'Sale' section, you'll be able to see all the items that the site currently has on clearance. You can filter your search further by selecting from the category filters on the left-hand side of the page. However, if you notice that a certain category isn't listed, then it's because there's not currently anything on clearance in that section.
Ann Taylor Review
Like Liz Claiborne and Chicos, Ann Taylor is a designer brand that's known for its timeless elegance. It's not only targeted towards upper class wearers, though. The brand is designed to encompass working women as well. Ann Taylor is about empowering women and making them look their best for their careers and daily lives. There never was an "Ann Taylor." Instead, the name was the one chosen to represent the type of women that the company wanted to make clothes for. The "Ann Taylor" is every woman, and the brand is known for its classic, tailored lines and tasteful, fashion-forward clothing.
Ann Taylor got its origins back in the 50s, and part of what has led to the brand's success over the years is its tried and tested designs. Ann Taylor's designs are classy, elegant and never go out of style. Many of the same clothing that it designed back in the 70s translates very well to the modern era. The brand knows what it does and what it stands for, and it stays true to that classicism. It did experience a brief spell in the 90s where it lost sight of its traditional designs and experienced a decline, but the problem was quickly remedied and put to rights when the company got back on track with its Ann Taylor Loft stores. The Loft stores are an even more casual spin-off of the traditional Ann Taylor designer brand, and they're offered at more affordable prices than their counterparts. The working woman especially can better afford to shop for the classic Ann Taylor styles that she loves with Ann Taylor Loft stores.
In the 2000s, Ann Taylor got a bit of a face lift, for while it's still known for its timeless designs, it also went to lengths to make its designs modern as well. It sounds like a paradox, but evidently, it's one that the company managed to pull off since Ann Taylor is now known for its "timeless yet modern designs."
In keeping with that modern age, the store naturally migrated some of its merchandise on the Internet via its website and online shopping catalog. The online shopping catalog contains certain items that you can only get online and can't find in stores, and it's easier than ever to shop online with Ann Taylor when you choose to use Giving Assistant coupon codes. Not only will you be able to shop for the Ann Taylor clothing and fashions that depict who you are as a woman, but you can essentially get paid to do so with Giving Assistant's cash back program. You're going to have to buy clothes anywhere to wear throughout your daily life and at work, so you might as well use Giving Assistant's coupon codes and save money while you shop the collections that you love.
Ann Taylor Social Media Links
Ann Taylor on YouTube: Follow Ann Taylor's YouTube channel to see videos featuring the brand and to see some of your favorite celebrities sporting Ann Taylor clothing. You can also see inspirational videos for moms, working women and other classes of women.
Ann Taylor on Facebook: Get inspiration to start your day with and learn about some of the latest promotions by following Ann Taylor's Facebook page. By liking the page, you'll not only show your love for the brand, but you'll also get the brand's posts delivered right in your own news feed for easy viewing.
Ann Taylor on Twitter: Ann Taylor's Twitter page is the place to go when you want to see all the company's Tweets in real time and be the first to know about new collections, sales and company news.
Ann Taylor on Pinterest: Get inspired for virtually every occasion by going to Ann Taylor's Pinterest page and viewing boards like "Ann Taylor Street Style" and "Shoes for All Seasons."
Ann Taylor on Instagram: View stunning photos of Ann Taylor clothing, shoes and accessories in beautiful settings by following the brand's Instagram account. All images on its Instagram are delivered in stunning high definition for your viewing pleasure.
Ann Taylor Contact Info
AnnTaylor Stores Corporation
142 West 57th Street
New York, New York 10019
Telephone Number: +1 (212) 541-3300
Toll Free Number : +1 (800) 342-5266