5 Things You Didn’t Know About Chacos.com
- You can request a free colorful Chaco logo sticker by filling out a form on their website; only for U.S. residents.
- Become a "Chaconian" by signing up for the e-newsletter to get exclusive info & enter their monthly shoe giveaway.
- Chaco is a proud supporter of American Rivers and is active in joining their efforts to preserve the most endangered rivers in the U.S.
- Customers can enjoy one-of-a-kind, custom sandals from Chacos.com by using their Build Your Own Chacos feature.
- If you buy a pair of Chacos from a thrift store, the company will fix the toe and resole the shoes for free!
How to redeem a promo code on Chacos.com
After adding desired footwear and accessories to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a Chacos.com coupon code during the checkout process, as shown below:
- Review items, and make necessary changes to order, if applicable.
- Click 'Checkout' to proceed to enter your shipping address details.
- Select a method of shipment, out of Standard, Express, and Overnight.
- Click 'Continue Checkout' to proceed.
- Choose to pay using a credit card (by entering in requested information), or PayPal.
- Click Use a Gift Card/Promotional Code to reveal spaces that allow you to enter Gift Card information, when applicable, and Promotional Codes. Click 'Apply Code'.
- Click 'Continue Checkout' to proceed.
- Review and confirm by clicking 'Place Order' to complete the transaction.
Whether you're taking a hike in the San Gabriel Mountains or simply jet-setting across America, having footwear that accommodates an on-the-go lifestyle is important. That's where companies and brands, such as Outdoor Gear Lab, Zappos, Altrec, Birkenstocks, Merrell, Teva, West Marine, and Chaco come in. Providing a lineup of sandals, shoes, flip flops, boots and accessories primarily for active pursuits, Chaco originally hit the scene making sandals for whitewater rafting guides, but has since expanded their vision to include performance footwear that accommodates a variety of travel and outdoor adventures.
Available in a range of colors, styles and fits, Chaco's made-in-the-USA sport sandals have earned a reputation for their 'Z strap' design, which runs the main strap of the footwear in the shape of a 'Z' across the foot when viewed overhead. Some sandals are made with or without a toe loop, while others have a combination of narrower and wider straps. Chaco also crafts a selection of soles for customers to consider: Unaweep, Pro, Yampa, Updraft, and EcoTread, which is made from 25% recycled rubber. Providing varying levels of comfort and function, choose the Unaweep for rigorous trail activities, the Pro for wet conditions, the Yampa for heightened slip resistance, and the Updraft for fun in both wet or dry conditions.
When browsing the inventory at Chaco for men's, women's, and kid sizes (10-6), you'll find drop-down menus that reveal an assortment of styles to consider, including flips, shoes, boots, sandals, and ReversiFlips for women. To shop for a specific type of footwear, Chaco Collections include hiking, water, and lifestyle options. You can also browse by featured products, such as OutCross Evo, new arrivals, best sellers and wider shoe sizes.
Policies such as free shipping and free returns every day are just some of the reasons why customers keep coming back to Chacos.com for stylish, active footwear. The ability to Build Your Own Chacos (MyChacos) is another attractive feature of the online retailer's website, where customers play an active role in designing one-of-a-kind, custom sandals. Start off by selecting a men's or women's shoe style to begin with, followed by choosing your size and preferred width; or you can simply begin your creative shoe journey with a featured design.
Chaco also sells accessories that include belts (such as webbing belts, ReversiBelts, and a bottle opener belt), wrist wraps (like the Limited Edition River Wrist Wrap), as well as collars and leashes for your adventurous canine companions.
With periodic free gifts and everyday free shipping, a Chaco promo code can also cut down on the total cost of outdoor sandals, flip flops and accessories. When purchasing your next footwear for active pursuits, consider using a Giving Assistant coupon code to not only enjoy additional savings, but to also donate to a good cause at the same time.
The following YouTube video is one of the most-viewed uploads from Chacos.com, which is titled "How To Adjust Chaco Sandals - With A Toe Loop," and best accommodates purchases of their Z/2, ZX/2, Updraft 2 and Updraft X2 styles.
Chacos.com Social Media Links
Chacos.com on Twitter: In addition to becoming inspired by the #AdventuresInChacos of other followers, the company also Tweets about new products, outdoor activities, and partnerships.
Chacos.com on Facebook: From browsing the latest American Rivers videos to enjoying user-submitted photos of Chacos in action, you'll also find Limited Edition Collections, outdoor inspiration, and a chance to mingle with like-minded individuals.
Chacos.com on Instagram: Prepare to view endless images of outdoor activities on this Instagram feed, which includes snapshots of whitewater rafting, rock climbing, fishing, and hiking.
Chacos.com on Pinterest: The company uses their Pinterest account to highlight new sandals; the rejuvenation of worn footwear with the 'ReChaco – Repair, Renew!' Board; and consumers showing off their sandals using the hashtag #MyChacos.
Chacos.com on YouTube: From product highlights of outdoor footwear sold by the company to how-to videos, the Chacos.com YouTube channel primarily uploads videos showing their shoes in action.
Chacos.com Contact Info
9341 Courtland Dr. NE
Rockford, MI 49351
Chaco Customer Service: 1-888-211-1908