5 Things You Didn't Know About Grace & Lace
- Grace & Lace's hit item that put them on the map was the "boot sock" that sticks out the top of a pair of boots.
- The founder of Grace & Lace unknowingly developed her hit creation when she began crocheting and knitted while on bed rest for a high-risk pregnancy.
- Within 72 hours of being for sale online, Grace & Lace had more than 400 purchase requests for socks alone.
- A portion of all every sale made at Grace & Lace is donated to funds and charities for orphaned children in India.
- Grace & Lace made an appearance on season 5 of the ABC television series, Shark Tank, where the company received a deal from an investor.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Grace & Lace
You can redeem a Grace & Lace coupon code during the checkout process after adding the desired goods to the online 'shopping cart. The checkout process is explained below:
- Review the contents of your shopping cart before clicking 'Proceed to Checkout' or 'Checkout with PayPal.'
- If you already have a Grace & Lace account, sign in. If you don't, create one or select 'Checkout as a Guest' before clicking the 'Continue' button.
- Input your billing address details, and select whether you want your order shipped to your billing address or to a different destination. Click 'Continue.'
- Select a shipping method.
- Input the coupon code into the 'Redeem a Gift Certificate or Coupon' text box, and then click 'Apply.' Click 'Continue.'
- Input your payment information, and click 'Continue.’
- Review the order summary and personal details once again before clicking 'Place Order' to complete the transaction.
Grace & Lace Review
In today's fashion-forward society, accessorizing with lace and other materials is all the rage. An ensemble can be taken to the next level with the appropriate accessories, and there are numerous places where consumers can purchase both online and offline. Leading the forefront of lace accessories in the online industry is Grace & Lace. Similar to the Sock Sisters and Elusive Cowgirl, Grace & Lace is a specialty store that caters to women and girls who enjoy a bit of lace. Founded in 2011 by Rick and Melissa Hinnant out of their home garage, Grace & Lace quickly soared to the top of its niche market, making more than $800,000 in sales in just its first year in business.
The creator of the renowned boot socks, Melissa, "accidentally" created their niche market. She and her husband were newly married, and she was pregnant when she went in for a routine checkup only to discover that she was going to give birth in 24 hours unless surgical intervention occurred. After the emergency surgery, Melissa was confined to bed rest for months, during which time she decided to take up sewing as something to occupy her time. According to Melissa, sewing while on bed rest was where her love for sewing and knitting really began.
Sadly, despite doctors' best efforts to save their child, Melissa and Rick ended up losing their daughter. Melissa stated that sewing helped her work through the pain and grief and was an essential part of the healing process for her. After crafting her first pair of lacy boot socks, Melissa unintentionally began a marketing campaign for them when she wore them out the next day. She claims that women stopped her left and right wanting to know where she got them, and that's what sparked her to list them for sale online. Since then, she and her husband's company has grown so that it now has its own team of employees and headquarters in Austin, Texas.
The company's name reportedly came from the grace that Melissa states God gave them in getting past their daughter's death and the lace from which the first boot socks were made. "Made with His grace and a lil' lace," Grace & Lace not only offers girls and women innovative lacy products on its website, but it also seeks to give back to the community and supports causes that Melissa and Rick are passionate about. Melissa reportedly used to work on missions during the summer months growing up, which is party of why Grace & Lace donates part of every sale to orphanages in India. Additionally, Grace & Lace partnered with Angel House to begin construction for nearly 50 children in need.
In addition to its famous socks, Grace & Lace also offers lace extenders that go under dresses and shirts, clothing, swimsuit cover-ups, scarves, boot cuffs, leg warmers, arm warmers, customized collegiate accessories and much more. The site is easily navigable since it's broke down into categories such as 'Ladies,' 'Girls' and 'Wholesale.'
Opportunities to save money at Grace & Lace increase when you subscribe to their email mailing lists, and when you use a Giving Assistant coupon code – you'll not only earn cash back, but also contribute to a good cause at the same time.
The most popular video Grace & Lace's YouTube Channel is how to wear their toggle blanket scarf poncho:
Grace & Lace Social Media Links
Grace & Lace on Twitter: In an effort to encourage more fashionable styles, Grace & Lace on Twitter highlights their latest products, events and fun opportunities to win some of their items.
Grace & Lace on Facebook: From answering questions to posting photos of Grace & Lace products in action and spreading the news about upcoming sales, promotions and events, many ways to connect with the company exist on Facebook. Show your support by liking the company's Facebook profile and sharing exciting news with your own Facebook connections.
Grace & Lace on Instagram: In between the wealth of snapshots placing the Grace & Lace boot socks, leg warmers and other accessories in different settings, you'll also find images of Grace & Lace events, new style tips, seasonal cheer, and good fashion inspiration.
Grace & Lace on Pinterest: In addition to highlighting Grace & Lace socks, apparel and accessories, you'll find a innovative information and fashion inspiration in Boards titled 'Holiday Favorites,' 'New Fall Favorites,' and 'Styles We Like.' Also, check out the 'Grace and Lace Gives Back' board to find the latest news about how the company has been giving back to the community.
Grace & Lace Contact Info
Grace and Lace LLC
300 E New Hope Dr Ste 204
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Telephone Number: +1 (888) 457-2563