5 Things You Didn't Know About HootSuite
- HootSuite allows you to manage up to 100 unique profiles across 35 different social networks, all in one convenient interface.
- Multiple plans are available: free, pro, business, and enterprise. Each on has unique pricing and features to best suit your needs.
- Over 10 million professionals in more than 175 different countries rely on HootSuite to manage their online social network presence.
- HootSuite comes with all of the features that professionals need, such as managing ads, analytics, insights, and campaigns across social networks.
- HootSuite provides access to a huge library of tutorials, webinars, and other learning resources to help new and advanced users alike.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at HootSuite
- In order to redeem a coupon code, you first need to sign up for a paid pricing scheme. Start at your dashboard page and click the settings (gear) icon.
- If you already are on a pro account, then click "modify or upgrade plan."
- If you have a free account, you first need to upgrade to a pro trial by clicking "learn about HootSuite Pro" and then clicking "start your 30-day trial." You will then have to submit your billing information. Once this is complete, return to your dashboard and click "modify or upgrade plan."
- On the plan and features page, you will scroll down to the very bottom where there is a box to apply promo codes. Enter your code here and click "add."
- Keep in mind that monthly coupons only apply if you select monthly billing, not annual.
The world of social media has exploded over the past decade and it isn't slowing down. For a business owner or a brand manager, this means you have to track dozens of accounts spanning just as many social networks. You may even have multiple Twitter or Facebook pages to represent different parts of your company. Managing each of these itself is a full-time job, and assigning them to different employees can add disorganization. HootSuite is the latest, and one of the most popular, services that aims to consolidate all of your social network presence into one convenient interface, along with services such as Seesmic, Tweetdeck, or Netvibes. Thankfully, it does its job as advertised and can increase productivity and efficiency.
HootSuite's YouTube channel has videos such as "Empower Your Business with Social" to highlight their key selling points.
Like other social network managers, HootSuite comes with all of the standard features you would expect. It has a dashboard that consolidates all of the important information. You will have access to analytics, insights, campaign management, and even advertising. Some of the advanced features, however, give it a leg up on the competition.
Analytics in HootSuite include your basic demographic information on users and clients, but they also go beyond that. They let you quickly glance at the general sentiment regarding your brand, such as whether users are saying positive or negative things. This lets you quickly react to this information. When a link, keyword, or hashtag goes viral across social media, you will be the first one to know. There's nothing more frustrating than finding out about a viral story about your brand only after its popularity has already peaked. You can easily identify your most vocal users, or "influencers," as HootSuite calls them. These people on social networks make the most impact when they talk about your brand. It's good to know your most important customers!
In addition to standard posts and messages, HootSuite supports interactive features on social networks. You can easily create a voting contest, caption contest, poll, or quiz across your different accounts. You can then measure the campaign's impact by analyzing the results from your users. This can be a great way to keep your audience engaged, find out what works, and identify areas where you may need to still improve. HootSuite also includes robust ad management for Facebook ads.
Any manager knows that keeping up with your users is only half of the equation. Your employees are just as important to successful business. Thankfully, HootSuite has the tools to successfully keep your team working together cohesively. Multiple team members can all use HootSuite to post to your social networks. If you want, you can even assign team leaders who are able to review and approve messages before they get sent out. This solves the problem of brands on social media having inconsistent tones or inappropriate posts. Leaders can easily monitor every message across all of your networks.
Analytics aren't limited to just clients, either. HootSuite lets you collect metrics on your team members. You can see performance, how often they post, and how quickly they can respond to a client's message. Interfaces like this help de-mystify what is happening among your staff.
All of this helps enforce your internal policies for a consistent brand image. Monitoring content across multiple team members and a dozen or more networks can be overwhelming for a manager. With these tools, you don't have to worry and can get back to running your brand like you want to. HootSuite even offers training for new users, so that's one less thing you have to take the time to do yourself.
HootSuite is easy to try for free, and you can upgrade to a free trial of the pro version at any time. There are four editions in total: free, pro, business, and enterprise. Each one is tailored to the needs of different sizes of organizations. Overall, it's a great set of tools no matter what your brand requires. The time you will save, as well as the audience you will build online, is well worth the price of a subscription. Go ahead and give it a try. The trial is risk-free, and you can cancel or upgrade at any time.
HootSuite Social Media Links
HootSuite on Twitter: Get the latest news and updates, as well as access to tech support.
HootSuite on Facebook: Like, share, comment on updates. You can also send their support team messages.
HootSuite on Google+: Share and comment on updates using your Google account.
HootSuite on LinkedIn: Get company updates on LinkedIn, including upcoming job and career opportunities.
HootSuite on YouTube: Watch videos including customer testimonials and training.
HootSuite on Instagram: See photos from inside the HootSuite team.
HootSuite Customer Service Contact Info
5 East 8th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5T 1R6, Canada