Lids Cash Back
Shop for the merchandise you love at discounted prices by using Lids coupon codes, and when you go through Giving Assistant, you can get instant cash back on all your purchases.
Seasonal sales and periodic clearance discounts provide you with great ways to save money from time to time, but cash back programs enable you to save money every time you shop.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Lids.com
- Lids is actually a subsidiary of Hat World, Inc., and it consists of numerous divisions, some of which include Lids Locker Room and Lids Clubhouse.
- There are more than 1,000 mall-based, airport, street level and factory outlet Lids locations throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- This first Lids store opened in a shopping mall in Lafayette, Indiana, and it sold more than 6,000 hats during the 1995 holiday season.
- In 2004, Hat World, Inc. and, consequently, Lids was acquired by Genesco Inc., which is based in Nashville, Tennessee and continues to grow the stores.
- Lids hats have more than 8K shares on popular social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest concerning their hats alone.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Lids
Use a coupon codes at Lids by following the procedure detailed in the following steps:
- Shop for the hats and other accessories that you want by placing desired items into the online "Shopping Cart." When you're ready to checkout, click the "Checkout" link.
- Sign in if you have an account or continue as a guest.
- Provide your billing address, and click the green "Continue" button.
- Provide your shipping address if it's different from your billing one, and click the green "Continue" button.
- Select the shipping method that you prefer, and then click "Continue."
- Select whether you'd like to pay with a debit or credit card or with PayPal. Input your applicable payment details. Type your coupon code into the "Promotion Code" text box found under the "Promotional Discounts" heading.
- Click "Continue," review your order and then confirm it.
Lids has a permanent section of its website that is dedicated to clearance and sale items. Customers who wish to shop the clearance section need only click on the red "Clearance" link located at the top of Lids' home page to reach it. Within the clearance section, all the categories that have items listed on clearance will be listed, so if you don't see certain categories listed, it's because they don't currently have any items on sale.
Lids is one of the most popular hat and sportswear companies in existence nowadays, along with competitors such as The Finish Line, Inc. and The Sports Authority, Inc. Like its competitors, Lids is a mall-based store that can be found in numerous malls across the nation. Its slogan "Put a lid on it" is indicative of how the company wants customers to put hats or lids on their heads in support of their favorite sports team.
The founds of Lids, Glenn Campbell and Scott Molander, got the idea to start Lids and Hat World, Inc. from the fact that nearly everyone they knew had gone to college. According to Glenn, "Everybody either went to college or now follows a college or professional sports team. Likewise, everybody has $20. A hat is clearly an impulse buy, but one that people can afford." Therefore, they created the idea to create a niche store that was solely dedicated to hats and other sports items that would allow alumni and students to show their support for their colleges' teams. The idea was an instant success when Glenn and Scott finally got the opportunity to exercise their idea.
Glenn and Scott began working as athletic retail store managers. When they began to start their own business, they successfully broke into the fashion athletic headwear market when they pinpointed baseball-style caps as an undervalued niche market in mall retail. After the pair's successful go of selling baseball-style team sports hats in 1995, they soon afterwards secured enough investment and capital to open the store that they believed would break into the niche market. They weren't wrong, and within a year, they already have five store locations opened.
Although the company is termed Lids, it sells more than just hats and headwear. In 2009, the company acquired team uniform, apparel and equipment dealers, embroidery operators and custom screen printers to allow them to offer their customers even more sporting goods merchandise.
Part of what makes Lids a favorite among consumers is that it offers customization of its items. Customers can enjoy custom embroidery of the favorite sports teams, which makes the merchandise ideal for gift giving or personalization. Not only can customers select from embroidery options in stores, but they can do so online via the Lids website as well.
Lids' website is optimally designed to offer users the most in function and form. The shopping experience is made easier than ever with easily filtered categories that allow customers to search via colors, sport, team and other options. There is also a search bar conveniently located at the top of the site where customers may input keywords and phrases to find exactly what they're looking for.
Shopping with Lids coupon codes from Giving Assistant not only makes it so that you save money in the present, but it also ensure that you'll save money in the future as well through a cash back payment.
One of the most-viewed videos on Lids' YouTube channel is titled "New Era Americana Collection." As its name aptly implies, this video showcases images and footage of Lids' new American collection in caps and hats.
Lids Social Media Links
Lids on YouTube: When you want to see videos and footage of the latest collections and news about Lids, check out the company's uploads on its YouTube channel.
Lids on Instagram: For high-quality and stunning images of Lids merchandise in different settings and landscapes, go to Lids' Instagram account and browse some of its photography.
Lids on Facebook: When you want to show your love and support for Lids, like it's Facebook page and submit your own user experiences by posting comments and responding to company posts.
Lids on Twitter: Check out the latest tweets from Lids by visiting the company's Twitter profile where you'll find news of everything from company highlights on local news stations to forecasts of upcoming collections and merchandise.
Lids on Google+: Learn more about the company and its history by checking out its Google+ account where you'll also receive plenty of opportunities to network with the company and its employees.
Lids on Pinterest: Lids' Pinterest account is a great resource to go to when you want to get inspiration for new hat looks and other sporting gear by viewing popular boards such as "NFL Fan Style," "Streetwear" and "Women's Fan Style."
Lids Contact Info
7555 Woodland Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278