5 Things You Didn't Know About Lights Online
- Lights Online has a 110% price match guarantee. They will match published internet prices from any authorized dealer plus 10% of the difference.
- If an item goes on sale after you've already purchased it, Lights Online will refund the difference within 30 days of the original purchase.
- Lights Online meets all of the Better Business Bureau accreditation standards since January of 2014 with an overall rating of A+.
- Lights Online has nearly 50 stylish brand names from which to choose for your home, including Savoy House, Feiss, Minka, and Varaluz.
- For design tips, you'll find a lot of advice on lighting and decor throughout the website with topics like lighting trends and styles.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at LightsOnline.com
- You can browse through the website product selections to see each item. Click on the "See Details" in order to view a larger photo and detailed information.
- When you've decided on a particular item, click on the "Add to Cart" button in order to put it in your cart, and it will take you to "My Shopping Cart" page.
- If you have more shopping to do, click on the "Keep Shopping" button and continue to add items to your shopping cart.
- When you're done shopping, click on the "My Cart" button in the top right corner of any page. This will take you to your shopping cart page. Here, you can enter your promotional or coupon code in the "Promo Code" box on the right side of the page.
- Click "Proceed to Checkout" to fill in your address and payment information and complete your transaction.
Lights Online Review
Lighting is an important part of all homes around the world, and when you need a new fixture, it can take a long time to find just the right one. LightsOnline.com is a premier online retailer for light fixtures and home decor products that will enhance your home in a unique way. They have the prices that you need whether you're budget is extremely limited or it's unrestricted with many different choices of styles and choices for your entire indoor and outdoor property.
Lights Online was started in 2009 as an internet extension of the bigger company, Progressive Lighting, Inc., which is owned by the Lee family and has a history spanning back 50 years. They own the largest chain of residential lighting showrooms in the Southeastern United States with five Progressive showrooms in Atlanta, Georgia plus showrooms under the Lee Lighting name in Dallas, Texas, and Charlotte, North Carolina.
Lights Online is a member of the American Lighting Association, which is a trade association that represents the lighting industry. This industry includes lighting and fan manufacturers, showrooms, designers, and sales representatives. All of the customer service representatives at Lights Online go through rigorous training and testing in order to become ALA certified. Whether you talk to them on the phone or in an online chat, you can have full confidence that they'll be able to help you with any lighting recommendations that you might need.
Just like Lamps Plus and Lamps USA, Lights Online carries many high-quality lighting brands, but only Lights Online has the Savoy House brand, which is the company's wholesale brand. There is an entire catalog of stylish lighting fixtures and products that are great for any space around your home. They are known for their detail, craftsmanship, elegance, and designs, which makes them a top choice for both consumers and designers. Other brands include Access Lighting, Cystorama, Feiss, and Hunter Fan Company.
Whether you want indoor or outdoor lighting, you can shop by category at the LightsOnline.com website. You'll be able to find what you need in ceiling lights and wall lights, lamps, ceiling fans, or outside lights. There is even an entire category for fashionable home decor like mirrors, rugs, clocks, and furniture.
Lights Online wants to educate all of their customers in the best way possible. They have included articles on their web page with tips or advice that will improve the way that you purchase and use your lights. Learn about lighting trends to keep up with what people is popular today, or take lighting styles 101 that will teach you about every style from modern and traditional to nautical and Asian. You can also get lighting ideas and view how-to guides and buying guides.
Don't forget that you can give back to your community while saving money when you use LightsOnline.come promo codes and coupons.
LightsOnline.com, Progressive Lighting and Lee Lighting: Our Story
Take a moment to view this video of the history and mission of Progressive Lighting and LightsOnline.com starting as the brainchild of Robert Lee in College Park, Georgia and expanding into the company that it is today.
Lights Online Social Media Links
Lights Online on Facebook: You can get ideas from the articles and photos that are posted on the Lights Online Facebook page. Like or share your favorites so others can see the great products.
Lights Online on Twitter: Follow Lights Online on Twitter to see the latest products and get great ideas, tips, and advice on lighting for your home. Like and re-tweet the articles and photos to share with your friends.
Lights Online on Pinterest: You can be inspired when you follow Lights Online on Pinterest. There are ideas for all the rooms in your house along with your outdoor spaces.
Lights Online on Google+: Plus one favorite photos, videos, or articles so that people in your circles can see them. You can also make comments or share directly on your profile.
Lights Online on Instagram: Enter contests, view photos, and read all the latest energy efficient tips at the Lights Online Instagram page. You can also "like" products and make comments for the company to review.
Lights Online on YouTube: Learn more about the history of the company by watching videos when you subscribe to the Lights Online YouTube channel. You'll also find videos describing specific products in great detail so that you'll be able to make educated decisions on your lighting choices.
Lights Online Contact Info
3130 North Berkeley Lake Road NW
Duluth, GA 30096
Telephone Number: +1 (866) 688-3562