5 Things You Didn't Know About SOCCER.COM
- SOCCER.COM sells customizable footwear, where customers can buy shoes outfitted with a name and number of choice.
- SOCCER.COM offers 3D Shoe Fitting Technology that compares the fit of almost any new shoe they sell with one you already own.
- If you're looking to purchase team uniforms from SOCCER.COM, the company offers bulk team pricing for large quantity orders.
- SOCCER.COM sells unique signed memorabilia, such as an Official MLS Match Ball autographed by Landon Donovan.
- SOCCER.COM features an 'Icons' collection – 1 of a kind items – such as a 1970 Brazil shirt signed by soccer legend Pele.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at SOCCER.COM
After adding your chosen footwear, apparel and equipment to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a SOCCER.COM coupon code during the checkout process shown below:
- When ready to purchase items, click 'Checkout' to proceed to the shopping cart.
- Type in your coupon code in the space titled "Have a PROMO CODE?' Click 'Apply,' and then click 'Checkout' to continue.
- Returning customers are asked to sign in using their username and password, while new customers may continue through 'Guest Checkout.'
- Enter the details of the shipping address, and designate whether the purchase is a gift (so that invoice totals are hidden from gift recipients). Click 'Continue.'
- Select a shipping method from the drop-down list: Standard, Express 2 Day, or Express Overnight. Click 'Continue to Payment.'
- Select a method of payment: PayPal or a credit/debit card. You can also enter the details of a gift card (card number and pin #) to use as a form of payment.
- Click 'Continue to Review Order,' and then finalize the transaction by submitting your order.
SOCCER.COM Sales & Deals
SOCCER.COM's website has a designated 'Sales' section which is searchable by category, such as Accessories, Footwear, Equipment and Gifts. When browsing a specific category outside of the 'Sale' section, such as Hats or Soccer Balls, the sidebar allows shoppers to click on links that reveal different ways to save money by featuring the items within the category that are 'On Sale,' 'Deals,' and '50% Off (or More).'
From scoring a limited edition team ball to ordering high-quality soccer jerseys, online retailers such as ProSoccer.com, Soccer American, SoccerStore.com, Dick's, Fanatics.com, and Modells have been catering to players, coaches, referees, teams and fans for many years. Joining the ranks is SOCCER.COM, a world leader in supplying much more than soccer apparel and equipment. Referred to as an 'authentic grassroots soccer company' dedicated to educating, inspiring and promoting the sport, SOCCER.COM offers an impressive inventory, excellent customer service and delivery options, as well as an involved online community of enthusiasts.
SOCCER.COM is a family business dating back to 1984. The Moylans first set up shop in Hillsborough, North Carolina, with a vision to supply much-needed equipment and information previously unavailable to soccer players in America. Their first catalog, Europort, mailed out in 1984, followed by the launching of SOCCER.COM ten years later, which made it possible for at-home shoppers to place online orders for soccer equipment, apparel and more.
When shopping SOCCER.COM, you'll gain access to an ever-growing inventory of merchandise that represents leading brands in the soccer world –such as Voit, Pirma, PUMA, Warrior, Umbro, Under Armour, Diadora, Lotto, adidas, Asics, and Brine. Footwear selections are vast, and include shoes made for artificial grass, indoor activities, running, soft ground, artificial turf, and firm ground. Apparel is another top seller, comprised of a colorful collection of hats, polo shirts, jackets, uniforms, and socks.
SOCCER.COM also sells official gear and fan swag from your favorite teams, including Real Madrid, Manchester United, Chelsea FC, and the U.S. National Team.
Outside of the footwear and apparel lines that SOCCER.COM carries, the company also features equipment from the likes of Joma, Lanzera, Reusch, Uhlsport, Kelme, Kwik Goal, and Veloce, which includes field equipment, goalkeeper gloves, shinguards, coaching accessories, scrimmage vests and training materials, such as books, magazines and DVDs. Shoppers may also shop by category to browse items specifically geared towards Youths, Teams and Women, such as their HERosport line. Other ways to pinpoint specific items is to shop by brand, country, club and player.
Customers are also impressed with the quick turn-around and competitive pricing of SOCCER.COM's professional customization services. Applying a range of techniques, the company can easily add logos, numbers and/or names to team jerseys, shorts, bags, and other pieces of gear. Heat press is used to create custom logos, numbers and names using printed vinyl, Pro-Flock and Lextra materials. To achieve custom and classic team logos, SOCCER.COM also utilize special inks to create screen-printed fabrics. Warm-ups and team bags benefit from the durable stitching that comes from embroidered gear.
The next time you order a FC Barcelona jersey or need to stock up on colored tape, consider browsing SOCCER.COM sales, discounted goods, and promotional events. To further stretch your dollars, don't forget to use a Giving Assistant coupon code, which not only increases the savings, but also does something good for some6one in need.
Out of all the action-packed uploads featuring sweat-soaked players and the latest soccer cleats, the most-viewed video on SOCCER.COM's YouTube channel is titled, "Giggs v. Henry" – a playful commercial take on 'anything you can do, I can do better...' featuring soccer superstars Ryan Giggs and Thierry Henry.
SOCCER.COM Social Media Links
SOCCER.COM on Twitter: Followers of this account enjoy videos of gameplay highlights, play-by-play commentary, new jersey alerts, and plenty of other soccer-related news.
SOCCER.COM on Facebook: In addition to finding out which jerseys are available for purchase, the company's Facebook presence also encourages discussion amongst followers.
SOCCER.COM on Google+: The company uses Google+ to share YouTube videos, such as World Cup footage, as well as highlight new footwear and equipment added to their inventory.
SOCCER.COM on Instagram: While the majority of images concentrate on the latest footwear releases, there are also plenty of pro player snapshots, World Cup fun, and soccer love to enjoy.
SOCCER.COM on Pinterest: If you're looking for workout inspiration, stay healthy tips, inspirational words, and/or soccer guides, you'll find plenty of information here.
SOCCER.COM on YouTube: From unboxing videos featuring the latest cleats to designer exclusives to player spotlights/interviews, this channel highlights everything soccer related.
SOCCER.COM Contact Info
SOCCER.COM Customer Service Support
431 US 70-A East
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Telephone Number: +1 (919) 644-6800