American Apparel Customer Service Contact Info
747 Warehouse St.
Los Angeles, CA 90021
Telephone Number: +1 (833) 222-7760
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at American Apparel
After adding your desired clothing and accessories to the online 'shopping bag,' you will redeem an American Apparel coupon code during the checkout process, which is illustrated below:
- Click 'Checkout' to start the process of completing your transaction.
- Upon reviewing your order, scroll down to either sign in as a returning customer, or to use your email address to continue to check out as a guest.
- Enter your shipping address details.
- Below that, designate a method of delivery: Budget (2-7 business days; free); 2-Day (within 2 business days; $12); or Next Day (1 business day; $20). Click 'Continue.'
- You can use a Gift Card to pay for some or all of your order. When purchasing qualifying items, you can also enter your coupon code in the Promotion Code field, and click 'Apply Promotion Code.'
- Choose a method of payment: debit/credit card or PayPal.
- Enter credit card details, and billing address information (when different from shipping address).
- Click 'Submit Order' to complete the transaction.
Keep in mind that online promo codes cannot be combined with other offers, and they are not valid at retail store locations. You won't be able to use a coupon code on the following online purchases: Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Multipacks, Newsstand, Multibrand, Shoes, Nail Polish, Vintage Eyewear, Jewelry, California Select Vintage, and Sale Items.
American Apparel Sales
Shop American Apparel's 'Sale' section to find clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women and children with discounts that reflect up to 50% or more off original prices. Here, you can sort sale items by category, fabric, price, size, color, rating, and the type of discount offered.
American Apparel Review
Catering to the same type of demographic of shoppers who frequent the likes of Hanes, Gilden, Urban Outfitters and H&M, American Apparel is a clothing company that wears many different hats. Not only does the retailer manufacture, design and distribute items from their headquarters in Los Angeles, but also handles their own design, advertising, and marketing. This in-house approach to factory-centric business has led to American Apparel becoming the largest sewing facility in North America with clothing and accessories creating trends across the global market.
American Apparel has built a reputation in the industry for not only making fashionably basic, solid-color cotton knitwear (from T-shirts to undergarments) for men, women, kids and babies, but for also expanding its brand to include a range of trendy tank tops, pants, denim, dresses, and lingerie. The retailer also sells a variety of accessories such as socks, sunglasses and handbags that range from corduroy school bags to leather wristwatches. Today, American Apparel can be purchased in company stores across the United States and worldwide – from Italy to Japan to Brazil. To shop the retailer's ever-changing inventory at any time of day or night, a thriving e-commerce site provides 24-7 access.
As you browse American Apparel's site, goods are separated into one of four primary categories: Women, Men, Kids, and Sale. Clicking on a category leads to a drop-down menu that includes more specific items to browse, such as Skirts for Women, Collared Shirts for Men, or Multi-Packs for Babies, which include sets of tank tops, T-shirts, infant karate pants, and one-piece bodysuits. The newest items added to the website are listed first, but you can always narrow down your options by conducting a keyword search.
American Apparel T-shirts represent one of the most popular items sold by the retailer. Known for their high-quality tees (which are domestically made and animal-cruelty free), the company is also considered one of the largest wholesalers in the country, and has a separate site to handle such orders. The retailer is also popular amongst shoppers looking to score stylish vintage clothing, such as California Select sequined silk party dresses, plaid skirts, sweaters, and halter tops for the ladies. Accessories are also available in this category. For example, you can keep the sun out of your eyes with a pair of vintage sunglasses by the likes of Jacques Fath, Jean Pierre, Nina Ricci, Emmanuelle Khanh, Playgirl, and Burberry.
When you're looking to save on your next striped tee, skater dress or small leather coin purse, the company holds periodic sales and promotions. You can also save money by using an American Apparel coupon code – preferably a promo code from Giving Assistant – which not only increases your overall savings, but also helps you contribute to a good cause and give back to the needy.
American Apparel Social Media Links
American Apparel on Twitter: Follow this account to keep up with the retailer's tips, highlights and conversation regarding trendy accessories, featured styles and snapshots of seasonal looks.
American Apparel on Facebook: Whether you're looking for seasonal trends, fashion inspiration, or how others coordinate, you'll find plenty of things on this account to like, share, and comment on.
American Apparel on Instagram: Throughout this feed, there are plenty of opportunities to admire close-ups of the retailer's clothing, shoes and accessories.
American Apparel on Pinterest: Just some of the Boards ready to provide you with style inspiration include 'Denim,' 'New and Now,' 'Activewear,' and 'Iconic Beauty & Style.'
American Apparel on Tumblr: With flashes of shoes in action, snapshots of style, and celebrity shoutouts, there's a youthful energy displayed throughout this account.
American Apparel on YouTube: Video uploads on this channel include product features, uploads of happy customers showing off their #AAHAUL, Le Sac styles, and factory tours.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About American Apparel
- Made in the USA, American Apparel boasts sweatfree shop practices & being the largest manufacturer of clothing in the US.
- In the past, American Apparel has supported good causes & the needy, like Soles4Souls, Farm Aid, Haiti Relief & Hurricane Katrina victims.
- American Apparel supports eco-initiatives, like donating truckloads of excess materials to non-for-profit org Trash for Teaching (TFT).
- American Apparel is part of Cleaner Cotton Campaign; offers Organic Collection -made from 100% USDA Certified Organic/pesticide-free cotton.
- The company owns & operates its own fabric dye house, garment dye house & knitting facility –all based in Los Angeles.