5 Things You Didn't Know About USCutter
- Sign up for the USCutter weekly email where you will receive pertinent company news, event invites, product discounts and more.
- You can apply for a variety of different payment plans through Paramount Financial towards a purchase from USCutter for major equipment, supplies or materials.
- USCutter offers "will-call" store pickup for all customers that are local to the Seattle, WA, and Memphis, TN, warehouse locations.
- You can receive free lifetime support on all USCutter purchases by phone, online ticket, knowledge base articles, support forum, or live support chat.
- Get the USCutter Catalog where you can find packages, deals, and discounts on hundreds of products for the sign-making, t-shirt, and digital printing industry.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at USCutter.com
- In order to make a purchase at USCutter.com, you must register for a free account.
- You can browse the items and be sure to select all the available options for your desired product like the model type, size, or color. Click on the red "Add to Cart" button.
- Go to the "My Cart" link in the top, right-hand corner with the shopping cart icon and hover over it with your cursor. A pop-up box will appear to show you what is in your cart. Click the orange "Checkout" button and proceed to the checkout.
- If you're a registered user, enter your email and password in the box that says "Existing Customer" and click the "Sign In" button. If you're a new customer, scroll down and fill in your shipping address, billing address, password choice, shipping method, and payment info.
- You will enter your coupon code in the "Coupon Code" box in the payment info section.
- Scroll down to review your order and enter any shipping comments.
- Press the orange "Place Order" button to submit it.
You can save a bundle by shopping in the USCutter inventory reduction and outlet sections. You'll find these sections under the "Specials" section of the website. The "inventory reduction" section has overstocked clearance products that have significant savings up to 70% off, so you'll have to act quickly so that you don't miss your chance. The outlet consists of customer returns, store demos, and refurbished models that you can purchase at reduced prices. These are tested and certified and include a warranty on them.
USCutter is a Seattle, WA, based company that was started in 2005 by launching their low-cost and high quality vinyl cutter to the industry. They've quickly grown through the years to have one of the largest selections of their type of product on the market. They have a goal to help those that are sign makers and craft creators by providing them with the necessary equipment and supplies to be successful. With two warehouses located in Seattle, WA, and Memphis, TN, they're able to ship quickly to most places within the United States.
Like Pro World and SignWarehouse.com, USCutter caters to sign and heat transfer businesses and hobbyists. They offer a large variety of products designed for vinyl cutting that includes vinyl, tools and equipment, and software to be able to create and make signs, different apparel, car and truck graphics, and much more. The website is designed to make it easy for customers to browse through the categories of products and order easily, and the company will do everything they can to deliver quickly and accurately based on your order and give the support needed for every purchase.
There are many things on the website to help customers find out more about the company and products. Under the video tab, you can find videos about how to navigate the website, company information, and demonstrations how to use some of the machines and presses. You can find out even more information by visiting the Pro & Hobby Cutters by USCutter blog. This will give you ideas about things you can make for the current season as well as watching videos in their own context.
The buying guide gives ideas about the right machines to use for different types of uses. Use "value cutters" for hobby and light use on basic card stock, vinyl, paint mask, and heat transfer. The "shop series" is for the small shop professional business to use on more intensive projects like sandblast mask, laminate, and low intensity reflective. The "professional" series is designed for high volume production businesses and can do many more jobs than the other machines, and most of this equipment has features that none of the others have.
You can view the products on the website or in the catalog that you can order in a paper version from the company or download and save to your computer in .pdf form. The website is divided into several different product category tabs that include equipment, vinyl cutting, digital printing, tools and software, and vehicle and mask. Under each tab, you'll find sub-categories like vinyl cutters, 3D printers and packages, and heat presses in equipment.
Under each sub-category, you'll find the individual products with any available options that you can put in your cart to order from the company. Don't forget to use a coupon code from Giving Assistant in order to save even more money with the company while giving to a good cause at the same time.
Watch this video in order to learn about the CWT work table available through USCutter that is designed to improve the productivity of your employees and increase the profits of your company: CWT Work Table
USCutter Social Media Links
USCutter on Facebook: See what's new on the Facebook page. In order to get the word out about the company, comment, like, or share posts about the latest news, product information, and special promotions or sales. Get answers to your questions, read reviews about the company under "shopper approved", or interact with the team by posting comments or questions under visitor posts.
USCutter on Twitter: Like or retweet to get the word out about the latest product updates, company news, current deals, and contests on the Twitter page. View and reply to photos and videos.
USCutter on YouTube: Subscribe to the YouTube channel to view the latest videos. Videos include promos, new ideas, and product information and demonstrations. You can interact with the team by making comments, liking, or taking part in the channel discussions.
USCutter on Pinterest: Follow the Pinterest page for fun ideas on how to use the products. Like and repin items that you find interesting.
USCutter on Google+: Add the Google+ page to your circles to view company information, product photos, and videos on the Google+ page. You can read reviews about the experiences of other customers, and you can also post your own review for others to see.
USCutter Contact Info
USCutter (Oakridge Building Center)
17945 NE 65th St, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052
Telephone Number: +1 (425) 481-3555