TicketCity Cash Back
With Cash Back, there's no reason not to make your way to TicketCity.com. Go to that must-see game, once-in-a-lifetime concert, hot Broadway show, or other special event for less while enjoying TicketCity Cash Back.
You can receive your TicketCity Cash Back from Giving Assistant through a check or it can be sent directly to your PayPal account. Giving Assistant is the place where you'll find the highest available Cash Back rates for TicketCity.
If there's an issue with your Cash Back, send an email to the team at Giving Assistant and every effort will be made to address the matter to your satisfaction.
5 Things You Didn't Know About TicketCity
- Randy Cohen, founder and CEO of TicketCity, got started in the ticket-selling industry by selling second-market tickets while he was in college in Texas.
- TicketCity has formal relationships and partnerships with several professional teams, including the San Francisco 49ers and an assortment of NCAA teams.
- In 1998, TicketCity launched its website, TicketCity.com, which became the first fully functioning e-commerce ticketing website and has remained a leading site since.
- A Better Business Bureau accredited business since 1996, TicketCity has consistently maintained an A+ BBB rating based, in part, on positive customer feedback.
- TicketCity actively supports and promotes many worthwhile causes, including Goodwill, the American Cancer Society, Skillpoint Alliance, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and Miracle League of Austin.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at TicketCity
- The first step in redeeming a Giving Assistant coupon code for TicketCity is to copy your preferred code before clicking on the link to TicketCity.com. Select your event and click to determine if your desired tickets are available.
- If your tickets are available, proceed to checkout. Click on the Discount Code prompt to reveal a box where you'll be able to enter your coupon or promo code. The specified discount will be applied to your total.
- Complete your purchase by entering the required information or signing in if you have an existing account on TicketCity.com. Confirm that the information regarding your purchase is correct.
- If satisfied, click to wrap up your purchase. You'll receive a confirmation email from TicketCity shortly after completing your purchase that will include a summary of your purchase and related information.
Similar to StubHub and Ticketmaster, TicketCity is a ticket broker and online marketplace that provides access to a wide selection of tickets for various sporting events, concerts, and other events. The company makes an effort to standout by focusing on providing personal service and responsive customer support options.
Whether you're interested in the NBA, Lollapalooza, the Kentucky Derby, or The Masters, you'll find the tickets you want on TicketCity.com. On the homepage, you'll see a listing of all top-selling national tickets. Simply click on an event and you'll be taken to listing of all available tickets for that event. TicketCity uses real-time software to allow you to confirm availability of tickets before making a purchase.
The company guarantees that the tickets you order will be delivered on time for the event. If, however, your event is canceled or rescheduled, you will be issued a full refund. The site uses an advanced encryption system to protect your information when entering your payment information and any other details required to complete a purchase. Customer service assistance is available seven-days a week.
You'll find tickets to more than 100,000 events on TicketCity, including an extensive collection of tickets to various sporting events. With games alone, you'll find tickets to both regular season NFL, NHL, MBA, and NBA games and playoff games. If you're a fan of golf, tennis, or soccer, you'll also find an assortment of tickets for various games and matches in all seating areas.
The selection of available events on TicketCity extends to major awards shows, including the People's Choice Awards, the Tony Awards, and the Academy of Country Music Awards. Feel free to browse available tickets for comedy shows, NASCAR and Formula One events, and UFC events while you're visiting TicketCity.com if those are the events that interest you the most.
Want to see The Lion King or Wicked? There's an extensive selection of Broadway tickets to be found on TicketCity.com. If you're a boxing or wrestling fan, you'll also discover a wide selection of available tickets to popular match-ups. Regardless of the event you wish to attend, you can easily search events by city and venue to further narrow down your choice.
The TicketCity Sports Travel team has assembled a collection of sports packages for prime events such as the Ryder Cup, the U.S. Grand Prix, and the Super Bowl. You can contact a TicketCity Sports Travel Coordinator if you have any questions about the sports packages available on site. Should you prefer a fully customized sports packages, simply fill out the contact form, list your preferred event, any additional upgrades you may interested in, and how many tickets you'll need and you'll be contacted within two business days by a Representative from TicketCity to work out the details.
Chris Fowler Talks About College Football & TicketCity is one several videos the former College Game Day host and respected broadcaster routinely posts on behalf of TicketCity as part of his role as the official TicketCity Brand Ambassador. Such content emphasizes the company's knowledge of the events it promotes and its dedication to both casual and diehard fans.
TicketCity has a Fan Rewards program that offers specials promotions and other deals to anyone who has purchased tickets to at least 3 different events from TicketCity.com within the past 12 months. It's one of many ways to save on your next purchase of a ticket to your preferred event from TicketCity.
Another great way to see that show, concert, or sporting event you just can't miss is to use a TicketCity coupon or promo code you'll find on GivingAssistant.com to add some extra savings to your purchase. Your use of a Giving Assistant code also means that those in need will also benefit; and who's not a fan of that?
TicketCity Social Media Links
TicketCity on Facebook: Become interactive with TicketCity via this account to discover opportunities to enter contests, details on upcoming concerts, must-see match-ups, and other events by liking and following TicketCity on Facebook.
TicketCity on Twitter: If you want the first word on upcoming events and last minute tickets you can purchase via TicketCity.com, follow TicketCity on this account.
TicketCity on Instagram: Tag TicketCity @Ticketmaster to be featured on the WeAreFansToo page found on the company's Instagram account, which also includes instant access to an assortment of event photos and other inviting social content.
TicketCity on Pinterest: Whether you have Bieber Fever or Katy Perry Love, there's likely to be board for you on TicketCity's Pinterest page, where you'll also find appealing photo sets devoted to All Things Football, Tailgate Recipes, and other visually appealing goodies.
TicketCity on Google+: Get a heads-up on contests, promotions, and featured events by following TicketCity via this account, which also provides instant access to company posts, event videos, and user-submitted comments from sports fans and concert-goers.
TicketCity on YouTube: Subscribe to this account for alerts when TicketCity posts new videos for upcoming events and instant access to a selection of video posts from college football broadcaster Chris Fowler, an assortment of pro-sports channels, and much more.
TicketCity Contact Info
5912 Balcones Drive
Austin, TX, 78731
Buy Tickets: (800) 880-8886
Order Support: (800) 521-8788