5 Things You Didn't Know About Wet Seal
- Wet Seal got its name after the company's founder likened a model's bathing suit at a fashion show to a 'wet seal.'
- From volunteering at Second Harvest Food Bank to supporting the Boys & Girls Club of America, Wet Seal actively gives back to communities.
- Wet Seal has a separate website dedicated to plus size clothing and accessories simply referred to as Wet Seal +.
- When you purchase a Wet Seal Fashion Insider Card for $20, you'll get 20% off your 1st purchase & other perks throughout the year.
- Stores associated with Wet Seal include Arden B (feminine modern fashion separates & accessories) & Blink (denim products for teen girls).
How to Redeem a Coupon Code on WetSeal.com
After adding desired items to the online 'shopping bag,' you will redeem a WetSeal.com coupon code during the checkout process, which is shown below:
- Returning customers are asked to sign in, while new users will click 'Continue' to either create an account or proceed to the checkout as a guest.
- Enter shipping address details, followed by choosing a method of delivery between Standard; 2nd Day; and Next Day shipping options. Click 'Continue.'
- Enter your billing address details, if different from shipping address.
- Scroll down to enter a coupon code in the Promo Code section. You are limited to using one per order. Click 'Apply.'
- Choose a payment option: Credit Card, PayPal, or Pay with Amazon. Click 'Continue.'
- Review final details before clicking 'Submit Order' to complete the transaction.
Wet Seal Sales & Clearance
One of the ways to save money at Wet Seal is to browse the discounted tops, bottoms, dresses, accessories and junior plus clothing listed in their 'Clearance' section. These savings are found under the 'Sale' drop-down menu located along the site's navigation bar, which also highlights current sale promotions.
Wet Seal Review
Young women who are both fashion-forward and recognize the value of a good deal tend to gravitate towards clothing retailers that have a reputation for capturing the exuberant spirit and style of today's trends sold at affordable prices. Companies, such as Deb Shops, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe and Wet Seal, offer a range of brand names and attractive apparel/accessories that don't cost an arm and a leg. With clothing roots tracing back to 1962 when the company was known as 'Lorne's,'' Wet Seal has more than 500 retail stores located nationwide – selling clothing, footwear and accessories tailored to meet the needs of teen girls and young women.
Whether you're looking for a little black dress to wear at a cocktail party or a cropped classic blazer for a job interview – Wet Seal has you covered. Offering clothing to fit all sizes (including a standalone plus-size site), the company allows the at-home shopper to browse and purchase items from their online inventory – from flirty rompers to acid wash jeggings.
Dressing the younger generation from head to toe, Wet Seal caters to consumers looking for a more youthful line of clothing and accessories that also includes footwear, such as sandals, boots, flats and sneakers. In addition to clothing, Wet Seal also sells quirky gift ideas and knick-knacks such as metallic temporary tattoos, braided headwraps, sunglasses, and gift cards to use online and within their stores.
When browsing Wet Seal's site, you can pinpoint your next outfit in many different ways. Some choose to shop by trend (perhaps zeroing in on stripes, pretty pastels or seasonal favorites), while others look for styles that cater to their personality (from 'Classic Modernist' to 'Urban Swag' to ' Bohemian Rocker'). Shopping by brand leads to exploring clothing made by Angie, Rehab, Machine, Mimi Chica, and Almost Famous. You may also navigate the site by searching for a specific type of clothing, such as a dress, pair of jeans, shorts, shoes, and accessories, including scarves, belts, hats, hosiery, and jewelry – like their Gypsy Coin Layered Necklace or Bright Arrow Print Watches.
On top of enjoying exclusive savings and online only promotions offered throughout the year, a Wet Seal coupon code allows you to save even more money on a new pair of jeans or a knockout maxi dress for the summertime. Additionally, completing your transaction through Giving Assistant not only leads to extra discounts and promotions, but also helps you give back to a good cause in the meantime.
Some of the most popular videos on Wet Seal's YouTube channel center on their annual model searches with the '2015 Wet Seal Model Search' upload gaining the most overall views.
Wet Seal Social Media Links
Wet Seal on Twitter: From finding the latest Buy 1, Get 1 Free (BOGO) promotions to viewing trendy Wet Seal clothing combinations, follow on Twitter to stay informed.
Wet Seal on Facebook: To stay up to date on the latest special promotions, fashion trends, exclusive offers, and contests, become a Facebook follower of Wet Seal.
Wet Seal on Instagram: Try your luck by participating in the latest Instagram contest or find your next Wet Seal-approved look when you follow the company's feed.
Wet Seal on Pinterest: Just some of the fashion-forward Boards to browse include 'Statement Accessories,' 'DIY Creations,' and 'Online Exclusives.'
Wet Seal on Tumblr: From fit-n-flare skater skirts to cropped tees and high-waist skinny pants, Wet Seal delivers visuals of their clothing in action.
Wet Seal on YouTube: Follow this channel to view uploads centered on the latest model searches, behind the scenes access to photoshoots, and seasonal clothing trends.
Wet Seal Contact Info
The Wet Seal, Inc.
Foothill Ranch, California 92610
Telephone Number: +1 (949) 699-3900 ext. 4322